[Draft]  Ring - Curse

Quote:Description

Takara Tomy's Curse is a Right Spin Defense Type Ring that features five main wings with three small blades each, positioned in a way that is meant to minimize recoil. The spaces between each of the five wings are occupied by free-spinning plastic "rollers" attached only from underneath. As a part of the Superking Layer System, Curse is compatible with any Right Spin or Dual Spin Superking Chip and Chassis.

In theory, the rollers should be able to reduce the recoil experienced in battle when they're hit because they spin freely, but they don't cover enough of the perimeter to get hit constantly and they stick out enough to generate even more recoil. Furthermore, Curse has a very rough perimeter, so it's prone to experience a fair amount of recoil in-battle. On the bright side, Curse has a thick underside that allows it to hold itself and the attached Chip high enough to properly expose the teeth on the Chassis, granting great Burst Resistance. Due to the rough but overall circular perimeter, Curse performs well in Defense/Stamina Combinations.

As a five-sided Ring, Curse lines up well with the 1B Chassis, although pairing them up together doesn't affect the combination's perimeter to an important degree. However, the 2A Chassis works a bit better than 2B due to sticking out enough to aid in destabilization and boasting better Life-After-Death.

Use in Defense/Stamina Combinations

Curse can be put to use in the Defense/Stamina Combination Curse Hyperion/Ragnaruk/Valkyrie/Satan/Σolomon/Uranus/Lucifer/Diabolos Orbit/Orbit Metal/Atomic/Xtend+ 1B/2A, or if one prefers to use a Single Chassis, Curse Hyperion/Ragnaruk/Valkyrie/Satan/Σolomon/Uranus/Lucifer/Diabolos 0/10/00/Ωuter/Sting/Around/Wheel Cross/Glaive/Bump/Proof/Expand Orbit/Orbit Metal/Atomic/Xtend+. As a side note, Orbit/Orbit Metal/Atomic are meant to be used against Right Spin Xtend+ combinations due to their destabilization capabilities and Xtend+ is meant to be used primarily agains Left Spin combinations to utilize its amazing Life-After Death.

Overall

Takara Tomy's Curse features a fairly reserved but rough design that limits its Defense and Stamina capabilities due to generating more recoil than it needs, although it can use the recoil to win through destabilization or spin equalization. However, there are other options that are better for those kinds of matchups, such as Archer Hercules, Orb Egis, Cho-Z Spriggan, Perfect Phoenix, Lord, and Master.

As such, Curse is not a must have but is instead a welcome addition to a blader's collection.

I wasn't sure if I should make two separate "Use in ___" sections just to differentiate from the Ball-Shaped Driver combos and the Xtend+ combo, so I just grouped them together under Defense/Stamina. If there's anything that needs changing, let me know.
I like these drafts, they’re really informal to with nothing being added on the wiki. If it’s okay I have a request which is can you also make drafts related to (that are in sparking) the drivers, chassis, and disc? (If they actually matter then the chips and cores too?)
P.S keep up the good work.
(Jul. 18, 2020  9:39 PM)HeyStarkEagle Wrote: I like these drafts, they’re really informal to with nothing being added on the wiki. If it’s okay I have a request which is can you also make drafts related to (that are in sparking) the drivers, chassis, and disc? (If they actually matter then the chips and cores too?)
P.S keep up the good work.

Thanks! Sorry I didn't respond earlier, I didn't check this thread until now. I'm working on the Rings first, but I'll definitely make drafts for the Chips, the Chassis, the Drivers, and the Wheel Disk eventually. I think the only Chip Core that would need an article is the Metal Chip Core since it's the only one that significantly alters the performance of a combo.