[Draft]  Ring_-_Abyss_(Takara_Tomy)

Abyss (アビス, Abisu) is a Ring released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Superking Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-170 Random Booster Vol. 21 on July 23rd, 2020.
==Description==
Abyss is a left spin ring with 6 blades that slowly curl upward, in addition to a clear fixed sub layer. As a part of the Superking Layer System, Abyss is compatible with any Left-Spin or Dual-Spin Superking Chip or Chassis.

In theory, the extra plastic layer should help parry attacks and also deliver powerful Smash Attacks. In practice, the sub layer has virtually no effect on Abyss' performance in both Defense and Attack. 

Abyss's 6 blades synergises well with the triangular 2S. Combined with its round shape, it excels at left spin stamina combinations.
==Use in Stamina combinations==
If Mirage or World are unavailable , Abyss can be used in the combination Abyss Helios II/Spriggan Drift/Universe 2S. [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Helios II with a Metal Chip core and Spriggan provide extra weight for the combination while 2S increases the stamina potential while Universe/Drift gives it extra Life-After-Death potential[/font]

==Overall==
Abyss has respectable potential in left spin stamina combinations, but is outclassed by World, Mirage and Volcano.
As such, Abyss is meant for collection for purposes only.
I'd say that the gaps in Abyss mean that there isn't much room for 3A's blade to really do any damage, Abyss' 6 bladed shape means it goes pretty well with 2S when I've used it. I'd say it does better as a left-spin Stamina combination, particularly with 2s + Drift or Universe. I'd say it's outclassed by World since that's dual-spin, probably outclassed by Mirage and Volcano too.

Also the teeth of the beys aren't on the Chips themselves, the 'teeth' are on the Chassis and 'hooks' are on the Chip. HeliosII with a Metal Chip core and Spriggan provide extra weight, which is one reason why they're used.

other than that nice work
Thanks. Most of the things in my drafts as I’m unable to buy every Beyblade, so this type of comments is useful.