[Draft]  Performance Tip - Venture

Venture (ベンチャー, Benchā) is a [color=var(--theme-link-color)]Performance Tips[/color] released by [color=var(--theme-link-color)]Takara Tomy[/color] as part of the [color=var(--theme-link-color)]Burst System[/color] as well as the [color=var(--theme-link-color)]Dynamite Battle Layer System[/color]. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-180 Booster [color=var(--theme-link-color)]Dynamite Belial Nexus Venture-2[/color] on April 24th, 2021.
==Description==
Venture is a Attack oriented performance tip that sits slightly taller than most others, likely to accommodate the Low lying Dynamite Battle Discs. 

It features a rubber ring, akin to Friction, surrounding a small Accel like flat, covered by a jagged design. In theory the rubber would cause Venture to accelerates when it makes contact with the stadium floor at the cost of stamina, while in truth this happens, the design of venture makes it rare. 

Due to its plastic structure, Venture’s stamina is better than most rubber flat tips such as Xtreme or Quick'.

With the V Gear attached, Venture’s shape becomes rounder and the tip becomes heavier. Additionally, the V Gear presses down on a hidden mechanism in Venture that enhances Venture’s spring lock to the extent that it eclipses Dash Drivers in terms of Burst resistance. However, the addition of the V Gear makes Venture harder to control due to the weight distribution.
==Overall==
While Xtreme and Quick' are still preferred for Attack, venture’s higher stamina makes it a viable option in case one of those are unavailable. While the V Gear makes it harder to control, such drawbacks are negligible for Attack tips.

As such, venture is not a must have but is a worthy addition to any blader’s collection.
(Qn: Is Vn even good?)
Venture is good if you know how to use it right
(Feb. 16, 2022  3:53 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: Venture is good if you know how to use it right
Really? Give me a competitive combo with it.
(Feb. 21, 2022  2:39 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2022  3:53 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: Venture is good if you know how to use it right
Really? Give me a competitive combo with it.

Guilty Bahamut Legacy Venture+V-6 could be a pretty good combo because of Venture’s Acceleration and V Chip’s LAD it could be good for knocking out Beys. A combo I’ve actually “Used” was Rage Longinus Venture+V 3A I used Quote Marks because I put it in as a CBT Combo and won but if you’re only talking about Venture by itself than I don’t really know any good combos.