[Draft]  Performance Tip - Kick

Kick (キック, Kikku) is a [color=var(--theme-link-color)]Performance Tip[/color] released by [color=var(--theme-link-color)]Takara Tomy[/color] as part of the [color=var(--theme-link-color)]Burst System[/color] as well as the [color=var(--theme-link-color)]Dynamite Battle Layer System[/color]. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-185 Booster [color=var(--theme-link-color)]Vanish Fafnir Tapered Kick-3[/color] on May 29th, 2021.
==Description==
Kick features a small sharp tip, akin to its predecessor Nothing, and a flat plate, akin to Universe and Defense. 

As a stark departure from Nothing and Absorb, it’s sharp is not spring loaded, but the plate is, and is capable of tilting. In theory this should restabilise the Kick combination when it is destabilised, but in truth this gimmick rarely works, and the plate only results in a scrape risk and reduced LAD. While Kick is taller than most tips to accommodate the design of Dynamite Battle Discs, the scrape risk makes it poor for stamina and the design makes it unsuitable for any other type combinations.
==Overall==
While Kick has an interesting gimmick to differentiate itself from Nothing and Absorb, such a gimmick is rather pointless and overall simply the extremely outclassed Survive with a scraping ring.
As such, Kick is meant for collection purposes only.
It works well with my Greatest Raphael Wheel....offers a lot of stability and decent recoil absorption and additionally provides great stamina.
(Jul. 31, 2022  8:08 PM)Kinzokumen_JEEB Wrote: It works well with my Greatest Raphael Wheel....offers a lot of stability and decent recoil absorption and additionally provides great stamina.

I feel that stock combo Greatest Raphael would be able to OS it easily
(Aug. 01, 2022  8:19 AM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2022  8:08 PM)Kinzokumen_JEEB Wrote: It works well with my Greatest Raphael Wheel....offers a lot of stability and decent recoil absorption and additionally provides great stamina.

I feel that stock combo Greatest Raphael would be able to OS it easily

In my tests...it does not...but I am unsure of other people's tests...