[Draft]  Performance Tip - Charge

Quote:==Description==
Charge features a metal-plated bottom, similar to Octa. Charge's metal-plated bottom makes it the heaviest Performance Tip at the time of writing, with a weight of 14.75 grams. The heavy weight of Charge, paired with a flat tip akin to Accel, creates an aggressive attack pattern that also has good Stamina. However, the stamina created by the flat tip is mitigated by Charge's wide base, along with its low height. Although the smooth perimeter of the base implies high Life-After-Death potential, it is very rough on the bottom, destroying any Life-After-Death potential. It’s low height can also create a scrape risk. Scraping can create aggressive charging patterns, hence the name, at the cost of Life After Death and Stamina. Albeit the scrape risk, the metal on the driver creates high Outwards Weight Distribution, making it an excellent choice for Tornado Stallers. Charge is useful in attack combinations, thanks to the heavy weight and the aggressive attack pattern, especially when paired with a heavy forge disc with high OWD. However, the heavy weight and high OWD also decreases Burst resistance.

==Use in Attack Combinations==
Charge can be used in the attack combination Ace/Slash Valkyrie 0/00/7/10 Bump Charge Zan/Ten/Retsu. The high attack potential of Ace/Slash, paired with the extremely strong teeth of Valkyrie, creates an exceptional Attack layer, with low Recoil. 0/00/7/10's heavy weight further increases the combination's weight, and creates greater momentum for charge attacks. Bump further increases the weight of the bey and gives the combination defense capabilities along with high Burst Attack. Zan/Ten features high Outward Weight Distribution and increases the movement speed of the combination, while bolstering Stamina. Retsu can also be used to make the combination more unbalanced, which is optimal for Attack types, but at the cost of Stamina.

==Overall==
Charge is a great attack driver with heavy weight and an ability to charge at the opponent. Albeit the scrape risk, the metal on the driver creates high Outwards Weight Distribution, making it an excellent choice for Tornado Stallers.
As such, Charge is a must-have for any competitive blader.

I hope this draft is good! It is my first post  Joyful_3

EDIT: Charge's scrape risk just keeps on seeming worse and worse to me after more & more testing. Demoted from "must have" to "welcome addition"

EDIT 2: High OWD caused by metal causes it to be excellent at Tornado Stalling; promoted to “must-have”
(Mar. 17, 2019  8:44 PM)TheBladingCow Wrote:
Charge features a metal-plated bottom, similar to Octa. Charge's metal-plated bottom makes it the heaviest Performance Tip at the time of writing, with a weight of 14.75 grams. The heavy weight of Charge, paired with a hole-flat tip akin to Zephyr, creates an aggressive attack pattern that also has good Stamina. However, the stamina created by the hole-flat tip is mitigated by Charge's wide base, along with its low height, because it creates a scrape risk. Scraping can create aggressive charging patterns, hence the name, at the cost of Life After Death and Stamina. Charge is useful in attack combinations, thanks to the heavy weight and the aggressive attack pattern, especially when paired with a heavy forge disc. 

Charge can be used in the attack combination Ace/Slash Valkyrie 0/00/7/10 Bump Charge. The high attack potential of Ace/Slash, paired with the extremely strong teeth of Valkyrie, creates an exceptional Attack layer, with low Recoil. 0/00/7/10's heavy weight further increases the combination's weight, and creates greater momentum for charge attacks. Bump further increases the weight of the bey and gives the combination defense capabilities along with high Burst Attack.

==Overall==
Charge is a great attack driver with heavy weight and an ability to charge at the opponent. It carries a scrape risk, but it helps to create aggressive attack patterns.
As such, Charge is a must have for competitive bladers.

That’s great! Definitely one of the top 3 drafts I‘ve read!
Thank you! Grin
Wait, does it really have a hole flat tip? I thought it had a flat tip.
(Mar. 17, 2019  8:44 PM)TheBladingCow Wrote:
Charge features a metal-plated bottom, similar to Octa. Charge's metal-plated bottom makes it the heaviest Performance Tip at the time of writing, with a weight of 14.75 grams. The heavy weight of Charge, paired with a hole-flat tip akin to Zephyr, creates an aggressive attack pattern that also has good Stamina. However, the stamina created by the hole-flat tip is mitigated by Charge's wide base, along with its low height, because it creates a scrape risk. Scraping can create aggressive charging patterns, hence the name, at the cost of Life After Death and Stamina. Charge is useful in attack combinations, thanks to the heavy weight and the aggressive attack pattern, especially when paired with a heavy forge disc. 

Charge can be used in the attack combination Ace/Slash Valkyrie 0/00/7/10 Bump Charge. The high attack potential of Ace/Slash, paired with the extremely strong teeth of Valkyrie, creates an exceptional Attack layer, with low Recoil. 0/00/7/10's heavy weight further increases the combination's weight, and creates greater momentum for charge attacks. Bump further increases the weight of the bey and gives the combination defense capabilities along with high Burst Attack.

==Overall==
Charge is a great attack driver with heavy weight and an ability to charge at the opponent. It carries a scrape risk, but it helps to create aggressive attack patterns.

It's perfect in my opinion.
Might want to mention a increased burst rate associated with it, considering heavy discs and drivers carry that risk.
(Mar. 17, 2019  11:01 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Might want to mention a increased burst rate associated with it, considering heavy discs and drivers carry that risk.

Charge features a metal-plated bottom, similar to Octa. Charge's metal-plated bottom makes it the heaviest Performance Tip at the time of writing, with a weight of 14.75 grams. The heavy weight of Charge, paired with a hole-flat tip akin to Zephyr, creates an aggressive attack pattern that also has good Stamina. However, the stamina created by the hole-flat tip is mitigated by Charge's wide base, along with its low height, because it creates a scrape risk. Scraping can create aggressive charging patterns, hence the name, at the cost of Life After Death and Stamina. Charge is useful in attack combinations, thanks to the heavy weight and the aggressive attack pattern, especially when paired with a heavy forge disc. However, the heavy weight also decreases Burst resistance.

==Overall==
Charge is a great attack driver with heavy weight and an ability to charge at the opponent. It carries a scrape risk, but it helps to create aggressive attack patterns. However, the heavy weight causes it to have less Burst resistance.

Done!

(Mar. 17, 2019  10:40 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Wait, does it really have a hole flat tip? I thought it had a flat tip.

Oops! Fixed it!
bump bump bump
Awesome Dude!