[Draft]  Performance Tip - Bearing'

Bearing' (ベアリングダッシュ, Bearingu Dasshu) is a Performance Tip released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Dynamite Battle Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-191 Overdrive Special Starter Set on October 2nd, 2021.
==Description==
Bearing' features a free spinning, low angled cone tip composed of PolyOxyMethylene (POM) plastic and supported by ball bearings, akin to a mix between Yielding and Bearing Drive from Metal Fight Beyblade.

The POM plastic reduces friction between the stadium floor and the tip while the ball bearings reduces friction between the tip and the shaft, features that grant Bearing' the highest Stamina potential in the game. Furthermore the bearing supported free-spinning shaft resists roaming if a Bearing' Combination is off balance or low on spin, helping a Combination remain in the center as much as possible. Additionally, because of how small the tip of Bearing is, combined with the wideness of the cone, the Combination will often be off balance, even when it has a lot of Stamina left. This can actually create Disc-to-Layer contact.
However, the Takara Tomy release of Bearing' has poor Knock-Out Resistance caused by the POM tip; since there is so little friction between the tip and stadium floor, Bearing Combinations are highly susceptible to Knock-Outs. 
Unlike other Performance Tips, Bearing' features a yellow spring lock, instead of white (standard) or red (other Dash Performance Tips). This is because the original had the weakest spring for any performance tip, so it got upgraded to that of a normal performance tip. This makes Bearing' a more viable option for same spin than its predecessor.
==Use in Spin-Equalisation Combinations==
Bearing' can be put to use in the Stamina/Spin-Equalization Combination Dynamite(F Gear)Spriggan/Belial I/Perseus/Belial II(or Vanish Spriggan/Fafnir/Bahamut) Giga/Over Bearing'-0/6/10. The high Precession time and Stamina of Bearing' further bolsters the inherent Stamina of the layers and Discs while the Right/Left Spin naturecan compensate for Bearing''s poor Burst Resistance against Opposite-Spin opponents while Bearing's free-spinning tip bolsters Dynamite(f Gear)/vanish's Spin-Equalization. However, this Combination is highly susceptible against Same-Spin opponents. 
==Overall==
Takara Tomy's Bearing' has one of the highest stamina in the game, among the likes of Eternal and Never for same spin and Drift and Zone'+Z for opposite spin. As such, it can be used in place of the aforementioned drivers.
As such, Takara Tomy's Bearing' is a must have for competitive bladers.
(Oct. 13, 2021  8:44 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Bearing' (ベアリングダッシュ, Bearingu Dasshu) is a Performance Tip released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Dynamite Battle Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-191 Overdrive Special Starter Set on October 2nd, 2021.
==Description==
Bearing' features a free spinning, low angled cone tip composed of PolyOxyMethylene (POM) plastic and supported by ball bearings, akin to a mix between Yielding and Bearing Drive from Metal Fight Beyblade.

The POM plastic reduces friction between the stadium floor and the tip while the ball bearings reduces friction between the tip and the shaft, features that grant Bearing' the highest Stamina potential in the game. Furthermore the bearing supported free-spinning shaft resists roaming if a Bearing' Combination is off balance or low on spin, helping a Combination remain in the center as much as possible. Additionally, because of how small the tip of Bearing is, combined with the wideness of the cone, the Combination will often be off balance, even when it has a lot of Stamina left. This can actually create Disc-to-Layer contact.
However, the Takara Tomy release of Bearing' has poor Knock-Out Resistance caused by the POM tip; since there is so little friction between the tip and stadium floor, Bearing Combinations are highly susceptible to Knock-Outs. 
Unlike other Performance Tips, Bearing' features a yellow spring lock, instead of white (standard) or red (other Dash Performance Tips). This is because the original had the weakest spring for any performance tip, so it got upgraded to that of a normal performance tip. This makes Bearing' a viable option for same spin.
==Use in Spin-Equalisation Combinations==
Bearing' can be put to use in the Stamina/Spin-Equalization Combination Dynamite(F Gear)Spriggan/Belial I/Perseus/Belial II(or Vanish Spriggan/Fafnir/Bahamut) Giga/Over Bearing'-0/6/10. The high Precession time and Stamina of Bearing' further bolsters the inherent Stamina of the layers and Discs while the Right/Left Spin naturecan compensate for Bearing''s poor Burst Resistance against Opposite-Spin opponents while Bearing's free-spinning tip bolsters Dynamite(f Gear)/vanish's Spin-Equalization. However, this Combination is highly susceptible against Same-Spin opponents. 
==Overall==
Takara Tomy's Bearing' has the highest Stamina potential in the game, though its critically poor Knock-Out and mediocre Burst Resistance (in a metagame filled with dash Driver) makes it lag behind Revolve and Atomic for Stamina purposes. However, like its predecessor, it is still good for spin equalisation.

As such, Takara Tomy's Bearing' is a must have for competitive bladers.

I think the only real issue with this which I'm assuming what you wrote is copy and paste which has the last part written wrong. If in the context of what I was reading on the original page it was referring to the fact that since Bearing had a weak spring compared to Revolve or Atomic it made it lag behind those two. However, considering Dynamite Battle beys and how it is a little bit harder to KO bearing due to weight and the fact that Revolve and Atomic are NOT used in Standard anymore(not counting outliers). 

I don't even know how true is the statement is for same spin opponents, I've seen times where Br could win in some same spin matchups, I think when drafting you should have more tournament data in reference.

Bearing' is 200% a must-have but the overall section as well as anything else mentioned should be double-checked.
Oh tanks Zankye! Maybe you can go check my 1 mil drafts pls. I don't have a lot of these parts so the drafts are based on YT vids on the most part.