[Draft]  Layer Base - Poison (Takara Tony)

Poison (ポイズン, Poizun) is a [color=var(--theme-link-color)]Layer Base[/color]released by [color=var(--theme-link-color)]Takara Tomy[/color] as part of the [color=var(--theme-link-color)]Burst System[/color] as well as the [color=var(--theme-link-color)]Gatinko Layer System[/color]. It debuted in Japan with the release of B-147 [color=var(--theme-link-color)]Random Layer Vol. 2 Poison Hydra Zan[/color] on July 20th, 2019.
==Description==
Poison is a round layer base with 2 contact points and 4 blades connected to rubber.

In theory, the rubber would absorb recoil a la Screw Trident by flexing back and then dispersing the damage. In truth, the gimmick works as intended, but may end up destabilising itself in the process, making poor for defense. Furthermore, Poison exposes most of a Gatinko Chip's teeth, granting only average burst resistance, making it somewhat outclassed by Layer Bases with higher burst resistance.
==Use in Defense combos==
Poison can be used in the defense combination Poison Valkyrie/Dragon I/Diabolos I Around Orbit/Atomic Zan/Goku. Poison’s Low recoil is dampened by the strong teeth of Valkyrie/Dragon I/Diabolos I and the weight of Diabolos I/Zan/Goku can further reduce recoil. Around’s metal balls and round shape and Orbit/Atomics’s ball tip can help the poison combo have better late game stamina.
==Overall==
Poison’s gimmick, while it works, isn't inherently good for defense and has no usage in most other combos.

As such, poison is meant for collection purposes only.