[Draft]  Layer Base - Knockout

Knockout (ノックアウト, Nokkuauto) is a Layer Base released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Gatinko Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of B-152 Random Layer Vol. 3 Knockout Odin Gen on October 19th, 2019.
==Description==
Takara Tomy's Knockout, like its predecessor Obelisk Odin, is an Attack Type Energy Layer that’s thick and angular in shape. Its design consists of a metal blade molded into the shape of a sword on either side and two orb-like designs on the layer that are metallic, akin the balls on the Zeus line. and have a small protrusion on them.

In theory, the metal should enhance its attacks while remaining stable, which should take advantage of its aggressive design that greatly resembles the Samurai Upper Attack Ring from the Hard Metal System (HMS), which at its time, was a top-tier Attack Ring. 

While the resemblance may imply high Attack potential, in practice, Knockout’s overall shape ends up reducing some beneficial recoil. While this may imply that it is ill-suited for Attack Combinations, the aforementioned protrusions on the Layer’s orb-like designs imply high Burst Attack, as the protrusions can catch onto the protrusions of the opponent’s Layer and thus create enough recoil to Burst them. For Smash Attack, the blunt designs of the Layer’s sword-like blades can create enough recoil to potentially Knock-Out the opponent. However, while the Layer’s design does make it great for Attack Combinations, it is ill-suited for Defense and Stamina Combinations, as the recoil created by the Layer’s aggressive shape increases the risk of Bursting.
==Use in Attack Combinations==
If Superior Layer Base such as Judgement or Zwei are unavailable, Knockout can be used in the combination Knockout Diabolos I/Dragon I/Valkyrie/ Blitz/Sting Xtreme'/Jolt'/Hunter' Goku/Zan. The heavy weight of Diabolos I/Goku/Zan and Blitz/Sting allows Knockout's minimal Attack potential to be drawn out while the strong teeth of Diabolos I/Dragon I/Valkyrie allow the layer to withstand its own recoil as well as compensate for the Xterme'/Jolt'/Hunter' 's resistance to the Layer’s spin.
==Overall==
While the metal on Knockout does help boost its attack potential from its predecessor, Knockout is still outclassed by Judgement and Zwei due to its mediocre performance. Furthermore, with the release of the Superking Layer System, Knockout is too light to be competitive.

As such, Knockout is meant for collection purposes only.