[Draft]  Herculeo Defender

Herculeo Defender is a Stealth Battler, part of wave 3. Part of the Beyblade: Extreme Top System. It is based off of Cyclone Herculeo 105F. It has wings that pop out to "defend" from the opponent. The wings do a lot of damage when they pop out because the opponent slams into the walls but if it is hit again it usally does tons of damage or knocks it out. Problems with this are the shields scraping the stadium and the sheer force of them coming out, which can cause defender to lose stamina quickly. Not to mention sometimes only certain shields will come out, causing imbalance and another stamina problem.
Overall, it is a fun Beyblade to mess around with, but being banned from tournaments and stamina-lacking are HUGE problems. Even if it was allowed, it is not very competitive and would be used for at-home or collection purposes only.

K know this is a little off from other things, but it wasnt here when i needed it, so it is now
i have this its has extrmely high defense and spin sleal capabilty when faced against burst with the wings out with only 2 or 1 wing out it has pretty good attack overall rly cool
(Sep. 09, 2020  10:14 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: i have this its has extrmely high defense and spin sleal capabilty when faced against burst with the wings out with only 2 or 1 wing out it has pretty good attack overall rly cool
Is this technically necro post? Does that even apply to wiki? I’m confused.

I could probably word it better though, most of it I just moved over from beywiki. Edit Time!
I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable   Hotmail