[Draft]  Frame - Dagger

Quote:==Description==
Dagger is a Frame that features two sharp protrusions on each side, akin to a double sided Hit. Such a shape is meant to increase Burst Attack during Disc-to-Layer contact. However, due to most Burst Performance Tips being of the same or very similar heights, such contact is rare. While the round shape of the Frame may imply high Life-After-Death, the protrusions warp the perimeter and reduces Life-After-Death potential compared to Cross and Glaive. Furthermore, compared to Frames such as Bump and Meteor, Dagger is too light to aid in Attack combinations.

==Overall==
Due to Dagger's low weight, warped perimeter and ineffective gimmick, it is outclassed by many other Frames in the Metagame.

As such, Dagger is recommended for collection purposes only.
You should also write that this frame 'Dagger' was EXCLUSIVELY made for Buster xcalibur !!!
(Aug. 21, 2018  11:47 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: You should also write that this frame 'Dagger' was EXCLUSIVELY made for Buster xcalibur !!!

dagger came out in the 3on3 set with wolborg, hazard kerbeus and z achilles, what are you on haha
(Aug. 21, 2018  11:47 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: You should also write that this frame 'Dagger' was EXCLUSIVELY made for Buster xcalibur !!!
No its not. Dagger can be used on any Cho Z if I am right.  And it didn't come with bX, as @ya.dama said, it came in the triple booster set.
I think @[GOD CHIPS] meant that the frame was designed to be put on bX, kind of like how tN was released with Ultimate Reboot for strike gV. Not sure if that's the best comparison...
(Aug. 21, 2018  1:23 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I think @[GOD CHIPS] meant that the frame was designed to be put on bX, kind of like how tN was released with Ultimate Reboot for strike gV. Not sure if that's the best comparison...

That doesn't tell us anything about performance. So I won't put that on
(Aug. 21, 2018  1:49 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2018  1:23 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I think @[GOD CHIPS] meant that the frame was designed to be put on bX, kind of like how tN was released with Ultimate Reboot for strike gV. Not sure if that's the best comparison...

That doesn't tell us anything about performance. So I won't put that on

Just trying to clear up some confusion regarding his original post about the frame.