[Draft]  Forge Disc - Sting

=Description=

Sting (スティング, Sutingu) is a Forge Disc released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Gatinko Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-133 DX Starter Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan on March 16th, 2019.
Sting is one of the heaviest GT forge discs, competing with Blitz as the heaviest GT disc. 
Due to this, It is one of the best attack type discs on offer.
Sting has two main components, the main part, which contains most of the metal, and the plastic part, which houses a spring built in between of the metal and plastic. The spring is present due to it being part of Sting’s main gimmick. Sting’s gimmick is that when hit, it should make contact with the ground and activate the spring which sends it forward to attack the opposing Beyblade. In theory, this would make sting a very good disc for attack, allowing it to get hard rebound hits. In reality however, the spring is too tight to allow the gimmick to work.

=Overall=

Sting features a gimmick which does not work. However, it’s heavy weight compensates for this.
But, with the Release of the Superking and Dynamite Battle layer systems, Sting has been outclassed.

Still, Sting’s Heavy weight makes it an ideal choice in Attack Type combos, if one does not possess Superking or DB Discs. As such, Sting is not a must-have,but a welcome addition to any Blader’s collection.

I’m getting tired of writing these, however I am happy with how this one came out.
Let me know what you guys think.