[Draft]  Cyclops C4

Cyclops C4 is a Beyblade released by hasbro in the SlingShock series. It’s first and last appearance being in a dual pack with Pheonix P4. 
Cyclops is a Green/Gold mix with a core made of transparent, glittery plastic. It features an Eyeball, giant C, and fangs in its design. On the outside are 10 green bumps, inlined with plastic gold, with green spikes in each gold bump. It’s glitter plastic extends past these bumps in the shape of a star.
Although well designed, cyclops has no burst resistance so to speak of, and, although meant to protect him, his bumps can lead to bursting when pushed hard. He is similar to a single or Dual layer bey, but not allowed in burst classic. Without a form of burst resistance upgrade, such as a level chip or 12, which isn’t allowed anyway, he will burst amazingly quick.
UNLESS ONE PREFERS TO USE IT, CYCLOPS C4 IS MEANT FOR COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY

If there are any problems let me know

[Image: BsPcw6d]

(Feb. 06, 2020  3:49 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Cyclops C4 is a Beyblade released by hasbro in the SlingShock series. It’s first and last appearance being in a dual pack with Pheonix P4. 
Cyclops is a Green/Gold mix with a core made of transparent, glittery plastic. It features an Eyeball, giant C, and fangs in its design. On the outside are 10 green bumps, inlined with plastic gold, with green spikes in each gold bump. It’s glitter plastic extends past these bumps in the shape of a star.
Although well designed, cyclops has no burst resistance so to speak of, and, although meant to protect him, his bumps can lead to bursting when pushed hard. He is similar to a single or Dual layer bey, but not allowed in burst classic. Without a form of burst resistance upgrade, such as a level chip or 12, which isn’t allowed anyway, he will burst amazingly quick.

Did the pic show up for anyone else? It won’t for me.
(Feb. 06, 2020  3:49 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Cyclops C4 is a Beyblade released by hasbro in the SlingShock series. It’s first and last appearance being in a dual pack with Pheonix P4. 

Did the pic show up for anyone else? It won’t for me.

Would it be better if I wrote the draft? 

Quote: 
Cyclops C4 is an energy layer release by Hasbro as part of the Slingshock system. It has been released in the Phoenix P4 and Cyclops C4 dual pack.

==The layer==
Cyclops C4 is an energy layer with 10 blades surrounding it. The center piece deplicts the layer's namesake, a cyclops from greek mythology. As part of the slingshock system, Cyclops C4 does not feature metal, making it no good for competative play.

==Overall== 
Cyclops C4 is decent for defense, but without metal, making Cyclops C4 recommended for collection purposes only .