[Draft]  Chassis - 2S

T2S, also known as 2-Stamina, is a Chassis released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Superking Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-167 Booster Mirage Fafnir Nothing 2S on May 30th, 2020.
==Description==
2S is a double chassis with a rounded triangular shape. It has metal focused on 3 points. As part of the Superking Layer System, it is designed to be compatible with Right/Left/Dual Spinning Ring and Chips.

In theory 2S' wide shape should have a lot of centrifugal force. In truth, 2S does have one of the highest stamina of all Double Chassis, and Chassis in general, only losing out to the dominant 1S paired with Wheel.

Furthermore, 2S synergises well with Brave and Mirage due to the rings similar shape, akin to Triple and Zenith from previous generations.

Mirage in particular is designed to be used with it, which allows it to make two separate modes. Absorb Mode is when the contact points of the Ring and Chassis align to make it easier to Spin-Equalize and Counter Mode is when the contact points on the Chassis are exposed to make it perform better against other Left-Spin Beyblades. Both modes are useful, so the mode that a player uses is mainly based on preference.
==Use in Attack Combinations==
2S can be used in the attack combination  Brave Hyperion II/Solomon/Lucifer I/Diabolos/Spriggan  Xtreme/Xtreme'/Variable/Variable'/Trans (Attack Mode)/Trans'(Attack Mode)/Hunter/Hunter'/Octa/Destroy/Destroy'/Volcanic/Volcanic'/Xtend+/Jolt/Jolt'/Quick/Quick'/Xceed/Xceed'/2S. The triangular nature of Brave synerigises well with 2S and the chips listed have metal to add extra weight to combination, while the various drivers excel at attacking in some shape of form. A left spin version of this combination can be made substituting the ring and chip with Mirage Helios II/Spriggan.
==Use in Stamina Combinations ==
2S can be used in the combination Abyss/World Diabolos/Spriggan/Hyperion II/Helios II Eternal/Bearing/Atomic/Orbit/Universe/Drift. Abyss’ left spin nature and worlds dual spin nature allows it to spin steal from most opponents and the round shape of both rings, along with 2S and the chips weight, help bolster its ko resistance, especially when using Drift.
==Overall==
With its heavy shape and good synchronization with 2 parts, 2S is a very good part. While 1S and Wheel have more stamina, 2S has more burst resistance. However, it has fallen out of use due to the advent of Dynamite+F and Vanish.

As such, 2S is not a must have but is a welcome addition to any blader's collection.
I'd say that with Brave, 2A is better but 2s is naturally better for Stamina combinations. It doesn't do too bad on Abyss, or World (should probably mention that 2S is a Chassis that is compatible with left- or right- spin combinations.
I'd say Wheel + 1s has slightly more stamina in my experience, but 2S would have better Burst Resistance