[Draft]  Chassis - 2B

2B, also known as 2-Balance, is a Chassis released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Superking Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-172 Booster World Spriggan Unite' 2B on September 19th, 2020.
==Description==
2B is a wide and round double Chassis with 8 blades on its centre, 6 metal and extending outwards akin to Variant, and 2 clear plastic ones filling 2 gaps to to complete the 8 blades. Surrounding it is a plastic frame with a Dagger-esque design. As part of the Superking Layer System, it is designed to be compatible with any Right/Left/Dual Spinning Superking Chip and Ring. 2B features 4 teeth of medium height, granting average Burst resistance.

2B has 2 buttons on its top, meant to use its gimmick: when a Ring presses down on them, the Dagger-esque piece is locked in place, increasing Recoil. This is 2B's attack Mode. When a Ring fits into the indents without compressing it, the Dagger-esque piece is allowed to free-spin, akin to Hurricane, parrying hits that come in contact. this is 2B's Defense mode.

Of the 2 modes, Defense performs better due to to Attack Mode's small contact points, while it can aligned with the contacts of the Ring attached for increased power, the effect is rather minor, especially considering the rarity of Chassis-Layer Contact. However, only 4 rings use it: Mirage, Infinite(base and Shield Mode), World and Jet, hindering possibilities of its utility.

2B is on the heavier side of Chassis with a whopping 46g, and is rather wide, narrower than only 3A, This makes it better suited to taller Performance Tips, such as the High series, as Standard/Short Height Tips would make it liable to Scrapes akin to Wall/Vanguard, though the issue isn't as serious as the latter 2.
2B's stamina is poor compared to 1S(paired with Wheel) and even 2S for both same and opposite Spin. However, the latter matchup can be improved due to 2B's hidden gimmick: the free spin frame has a teeth like structure, which can be worn down over time to make it spin more freely, spin equalising and deflecting hits better. While 1S and Wheel have more Stamina, 2B has better Burst Resistance and can be used as a substitute.
==Use in Spin Equalistion Cominations==
If 1s+wheel is unavailable, 2B can be used in the spin equalisation combination Diabolos/Spriggan/Hyperion II/Hyperion II Mobius/Bearing/Bearing'/Drift 2B. The heavy weight of the aforementioned Chips give the combination more Knockout Resistance while World, which is set in the opposite spin Direction of the opponent, can spin equalise of the opponent while the height and LAD of the Performance Tips mentioned boost 2B's medicore LAD.
==Overall==
While 1S+Wheel is preferred, 2B's greater Burst Resistance and equal LAD makes it a good substitute if 1s+Wheel is unavailable.

As such, 2B is not a must have but is a welcome addition to any blader's collection.
*gag note:2B=Maxiumum Series???
*Serious Note:Is this the closest Double Chassis to beat Wheel 1S on Stamina?
2B's stamina is poor compared to 1S(paired with Wheel) 

Why is 2B's stamina worse than 1S w/ Wheel?   2B is heavier by around 6grams.  Is this through testing?  Or is it obvious to non-noobs.  Disclaimer: I am a noob.
(Dec. 22, 2021  6:29 PM)Mikeorix Wrote: 2B's stamina is poor compared to 1S(paired with Wheel) 

Why is 2B's stamina worse than 1S w/ Wheel?   2B is heavier by around 6grams.  Is this through testing?  Or is it obvious to non-noobs.  Disclaimer: I am a noob.

I can assure you that it did in fact come from testing, haha. Don't worry about it man, we all start somewhere. Smile
The evidence can be found by visiting the Winning Combinations thread as well as some of the testing threads for Sparking parts (Specifically the Glide, Tempest, and World testing threads if I recall correctly). I believe it has to do with 1S Wheel having better weight distribution. Of course, as the draft states, 2B isn't a bad chassis by any means; it's one of the best double chassis for stamina alongside 2S and 2A.

Speaking of that, I apologize for answering so late p0l1w4g06, but I believe 2S and 2A are closer to 1S Wheel in terms of stamina than 2B is.