[Draft]  Blade - Savior

Savior (セイバー, Seibā) is a Blade released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Dynamite Battle Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-187 Starter Savior Valkyrie Shot-7 on July 17th, 2021.
==Description==
Savior is a right spin blade, like its predecessor Brave. Unlike Brave, the rubber is focused around the blades and parts of the gaps between them, creating 6 rubber blades As part of the Dynamite Battle Layer System, it is designed to work with the high and low modes of any right spin Dynamite Core, armor and discs.

In addition to its traditional three-bladed design, Savior features three smaller red blades made of hard rubber. Savior can be awakened by breaking these blades off through continued use, akin to 2D, exposing the more rigid plastic blades and theoretically increasing Savior's attack power. In practice, however, the blades' rigidity introduces a high recoil risk to Savior and makes it prone to self-bursting. Moreover, Savior can be difficult to awaken due to the hard rubber blades' resistance to breakage. That said, awakening Savior reduces the recoil it experiences and allows it to fare well in Attack combinations.
==Use in Attack combinations==
Savior can be used in the Attack combination Savior Perseus/Valkyrie 2/Belial 2 Karma/Nexus+S(Fixed) Xtreme'/Quick'-3. The 3 armor focuses weight on Savior’s primary Attack points while the strong teeth of the cores (and Belial 2’s burst stopper) allows Savior to withstand its own recoil. Nexus+S and Perseus’s metal weighting further give extra weight to Savior’s attacks, bolstered by Xtreme'/Quick'’s high speed. Karma/Legacy can be used as an alternative to Nexus+S due to their similar weight distribution
==Overall==
In spite of its high recoil, Savior has proven itself to be excellent for right spin Attack in the meta game, being the first part since the Judgement Layer base to excel at right spin Attack. While its successor Ultimate has better burst resistance, Savior has more raw power.

As such, Savior is a must have for competitive bladers.
IMO we should be wary about putting Belial II and Dangerous in the discussion without testing. We have information on them now, but without seeing them perform in actuality I don't know that we can confidently assert their viability in the Wiki, especially in theoretical combinations.

Also, can we reword this passage so it reads a little bit cleaner?:
Quote:Theoretically, the extra jagged blades are meant to repel attacks like its predecessor, then break off to become harder hitting akin to Variable, evolution and 2D. In practice, the lower rubber count on Savior results in it taking more recoil while attacking and incurs self bursts more, even when awakened. Even on cores with strong teeth such as Belilal I and Ragnaruk, as well as dash drivers, it is still burst prone. Morevover, the rubberused  is very hard and hard to snap off, making awakening it hard.

"In addition to its traditional three-bladed design, Savior features three smaller red blades made of hard rubber. Savior can be awakened by breaking these blades off through continued use (reminiscent of Chassis - 2D), exposing the more rigid plastic blades and theoretically increasing Savior's attack power. In practice, however, the blades' rigidity introduces a high recoil risk to Savior and makes it prone to self-bursting. Moreover, the Savior can be difficult to awaken due to the hard rubber blades' resistance to breakage."
(Sep. 24, 2021  12:47 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: IMO we should be wary about putting Belial II and Dangerous in the discussion without testing. We have information on them now, but without seeing them perform in actuality I don't know that we can confidently assert their viability in the Wiki, especially in theoretical combinations.

Quote:Theoretically, the extra jagged blades are meant to repel attacks like its predecessor, then break off to become harder hitting akin to Variable, evolution and 2D. In practice, the lower rubber count on Savior results in it taking more recoil while attacking and incurs self bursts more, even when awakened. Even on cores with strong teeth such as Belilal I and Ragnaruk, as well as dash drivers, it is still burst prone. Morevover, the rubberused  is very hard and hard to snap off, making awakening it hard.

"In addition to its traditional three-bladed design, Savior features three smaller red blades made of hard rubber. Savior can be awakened by breaking these blades off through continued use (reminiscent of Chassis - 2D), exposing the more rigid plastic blades and theoretically increasing Savior's attack power. In practice, however, the blades' rigidity introduces a high recoil risk to Savior and makes it prone to self-bursting. Moreover, the Savior can be difficult to awaken due to the hard rubber blades' resistance to breakage."

Still think that awakened Savior is better for Attack when awakened, but I'm not sure about burst rates, but I'm pretty sure using a core with strong teeth + some dash drivers can make Awakened Savior viable, much more so than its unawakened counterpart. Purely based on its performance as an Attack blade, Savior is better when Awakened.
(Sep. 24, 2021  1:37 PM)StookyWaffles Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  12:47 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: IMO we should be wary about putting Belial II and Dangerous in the discussion without testing. We have information on them now, but without seeing them perform in actuality I don't know that we can confidently assert their viability in the Wiki, especially in theoretical combinations.

Still think that awakened Savior is better for Attack when awakened, but I'm not sure about burst rates, but I'm pretty sure using a core with strong teeth + some dash drivers can make Awakened Savior viable, much more so than its unawakened counterpart. Purely based on its performance as an Attack blade, Savior is better when Awakened.

I have not performed any *actual* testing myself so take this with a grain of salt, but just from my observation alone, the hard plastic blades are great for delivering hits but not for shock absorption. I do agree with the assertion that it's prone to recoil, but I can't say that the recoil is significantly worsened when it's awakened.
Updated: Savior is best right spin attack blade accodring to Kei.
(Feb. 12, 2022  4:02 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Updated: Savior is best right spin attack blade accodring to Kei

I’m gonna have to disagree and say that Ultimate is the best right-spin attack blade because it has better burst resistance but still has attack power almost as good as Savior when you put Nexus+S on Ultimate. But if that’s your opinion stick to it if you want to
(Feb. 12, 2022  10:18 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2022  4:02 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Updated: Savior is best right spin attack blade accodring to Kei

I’m gonna have to disagree and say that Ultimate is the best right-spin attack blade because it has better burst resistance but still has attack power almost as good as Savior when you put Nexus+S on Ultimate. But if that’s your opinion stick to it if you want to

I don't mean to be rude but savior being better in tournaments and all is just facts burst resistance will be a problem when you are doing lets say 10 battles but first round matches are only 5 rounds and If you have a good core you wont burst 9/10 times. Besides savior on nexus + s with qc' packs a good punch with low burst risk so I am sure you would want to use savior for most cases over ultimate. However, Ultimate could have some use in anti attack though with zephyr'.
Personally i'd say Savior and Ultimate are on equal grounds but i think Savior takes it by a slight edge. Savior has more sharper and jagged edges while Ultimate is just rubber which would basically make it just like an upgraded Judgement but Savior kinda fills that hole as it hits harder when awakened but this is just from my testing.

You could go with either tbh.

And another thing, DB Blades don't determine overall Burst Resistance. That may have been the case in GT and Sparking but not here with DB.
I meant higher recoil and self-burst risk with Savior