[Draft]  Attack Ring - Wing Survivor (Dranzer G)

Attack Ring - Wing Survivor (Dranzer G)

[*]Weight: (to be added soon once i get an accurate weight)

Wing Survivor is an attack ring designed similar to one of its predecessors, Dranzer F's Flame Wing, mainly the phoenix head and wings. The head of Wing Survivor is more angled than Flame Wing, along with the "wings" being thicker. There is now 2 additional spikes, these residing on the edge near the bit chip. The wings, due to the extra thickness, can overlap some of the bigger Weight disks available. The direction of the heads allow for decent left spin smash attacks, but suffer from moderate recoil. The overall design is reminiscent of Driger V2's Upper Claw AR, but Wing Survivor, unlike Upper Claw, cannot be used for Upper Attack Combinations.

Wing Survivor can be used in Defense combinations, an example being:

• AR: Wing Survivor (Dranzer G)
  • WD: Wide Defense
  • SG: Neo Left SG (Dragoon V2)
  • SG Core: Heavy Metal Core (Metal Driger)
  • SP: Upper Attack SP (Driger V2)
  • BB: Customize Metal Sharp (Vortex Ape 2)
[*]
The large area covered by Wing Survivor protects it from tall attacks, while the Upper Attack SP protects the lower half that is exposed from Vortex Ape's Customize Metal Sharp. While this combo can work against Upper Attack combinations, it is not recommended due to the unreliability of Customize Metal Sharp.

Wing Survivor can be used in the Smash Attack combinations, E.G.:
  • AR: Wing Survivor (Dranzer G)
  • WD: Wide Defense
  • SG: Neo Left SG (Dragoon V2)
  • SG Core: Heavy Metal Core (Metal Driger)
  • SP: Fin Tectors (Draciel V2)
  • BB: SG Grip Change Base (Ariel 2)
    *Note: Only use the SG Grip Change Base if you know you have one of the better molds. Ariel/Ariel 2 parts are known to suffer from Gold Plastic Syndrome. Follow this combo at your own risk, not mine.
[*]

This combo allows for quick rapid Smash Attacks while the SG Grip Change Base can allow for a calmer stamina option if necessary, helping against the "Upper Echelon" of hybrid defense and stamina combos, although the risk of the fragile BB makes the combo much riskier.

Overall Opinion:
Wing Surivior is a decent "Jack of all trades" AR. Despite the potential this AR holds for Smash Attacks, it is outclassed by more meta AR's such as Dragoon G's Eight Spiker, or Trygle's Triple Wing. With that being said, This AR is not recommended for serious competitive play, but can work if there is no better option available/nothing affordable competitive wise.

[*]
For my first draft of a plastic gen part ever, how does it look? I tried to stick close to how the wiki normally writes the plastic gen articles. If i got anything wrong or should update it just say so, i can take all criticism! I know you all are focusing on the new SuperKing drafts but i really wanted to start to flesh out the plastic gen articles, since many haven't gotten the attention they deserve. I mean, even a small start is a start regardless, right?