Draciel V2

Contents

1 Attack Ring (AR): Strike Turtle
2 Weight Disk (WD): Ten Heavy
3 Spin Gear (SG): Neo Right SG (S-MG Core)
4 Support Part(SP): Fin Tector
4.1 Use in Smash Attack Combinations
5 Blade Base (BB): Switch Metal Ball Base
6 Overall

Attack Ring (AR): Smash Turtle
Weight: 6 grams

Draciel V2’s Attack Ring, Strike Turtle, is moderately effective in smash attack customizations, and can be used when no other parts are available. It is, however, Severely outclassed.

Weight Disk (WD): Ten Heavy
See Heavy Weight Disks

Spin Gear (SG): Neo Right SG (S-MG Core)
See Spin Gears

Support Part(SP): Fin Tector
Weight: 2 grams

Fin Tectors, like other Support Parts, can be flipped upside down for usage in different customizations. In Attack Mode, Fin Tectors greatly aid smash attack, and are the best choice of SP for this purpose. Fin Tectors can also be used for defensive purposes, when placed in Defense Mode, but in this mode they are outclassed by many other SP's, most notably Defense Ring (Voltaic Ape). Fin Tectors can be used to moderate effectiveness in Zombie custmizations if installed in Defense Mode.

Use in Smash Attack Combinations
AR: Spiral Wing (Dranzer S)
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Left SG (SG Bearing Ver. 2)
SG Shaft: Full Auto Clutch (Driger F)*
SP: Fin Tector (Draciel V2)
BB: Customize Grip (Dragoon V2)

This is a fearsome smash attack combo, and can be used very effectively despite its tall height thanks to the power of the Fin Tector SP. Another option for this combo would be to use SG Grip Change (Uriel 2) (and a Neo Left SG with a HMC [Metal Driger]), in its Rubber Flat mode. This is one of the best smash attack combos that one can create, but this comes at the cost of a high risk for breakage.
* Note refer to Adding a Different SG if you do not know how to setup the SG.

Blade Base (BB): Switch Metal Ball Base
Weight: 6 grams

Switch Metal Ball base has a tall round tip, that provides little endurance, no attack, and no defense. The BB hold 2 unremoveable metal balls, that can be set to either an inward or outward position. The only virtue this BB possesses is the ability to hold SP, which is overshadowed by it's useless tip shape, tall height, and overall impracticality.

Overall
Draciel V2 is, for the most part, an outclassed Beyblade. It is, however, a worthwhile purchase for its SP, the best SP for smash attack to ever be made. This Beyblade is recommended for those who already have considerable Plastic collections.

Just need help with the BB/touch-ups.
Good work! Smile
I'll try to help you with the BB's paragraph Wink

Edit: you could start saying that Draciel V2's Blade Base (the same is for Draciel V, and G) have a problem, that pushes them away from every Draciel before them: their metal ball are not removable!
adding later: Fin Tector defense mods outclassed by other SP, namely Defense Ring.
(Aug. 24, 2010  2:45 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: adding later: Fin Tector defense mods outclassed by other SP, namely Defense Ring.

Excellent observation Smile
Edit:Mc Frown,i've got a question about this combo:

AR: Triple Wing (Trygle)
SG: Right SG
SG Shaft: Full Auto Clutch (Driger F)

Why you are using a Wide Defense?Wich advantages give it at the Beyblade respect to another WD?
Actually there's another custom that a very old member came up with back in the day and they say it's deadly. It should probably be added to the article.

AR: Seaborg 1
WD: Heavy
SG: Bearing Shaft 2
BB: Burning Keroberus
SP: Fintectors

The tip was slightly worn so it didn't stick it was able to fly around the free spinning shaft gave significant stamina and the AR and SP lined up so that both of them hit the opposing beyblade and did massive damage.
(Aug. 24, 2010  3:06 PM)Galaxy Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2010  2:45 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: adding later: Fin Tector defense mods outclassed by other SP, namely Defense Ring.

Excellent observation Smile
Edit:Mc Frown,i've got a question about this combo:

AR: Triple Wing (Trygle)
SG: Right SG
SG Shaft: Full Auto Clutch (Driger F)

Why you are using a Wide Defense?Wich advantages give it at the Beyblade respect to another WD?

Even outward focus.
Plus the nubs also provide minimal amounts of attack.
It's the best WD for attack, but some AR's cannot extend beyond it's perimiter, so It's useless for them (e.g. Flame Wing).

I'd try that out, but I don't have the AR.
Heavy as a WD is so underrated. 1 gram less than 10 Heavy, and a much more central focus. I love it for compacts.
Oh,understand!
Thanks Smile
Ehi Mc Frown,about Draciel V2's BB,you could observe that the metal ball system is different: the metal balls are smaller than the other version.And you can choose to put them in Defense or Stamina Version.
The tip isn't anymore with a metal ball system like Draciel S and F,but it's in plastic like the Draciel MBD Wink
bump. this article is good, except for the missing "other versions" section and the missing info on the blade base
I had a chance to mess around with the BB this weekend, as well as the other parts.
I'll add/revise later.
This is really good so far, and I would be willing to let you post it as is and then I could make a few edits, though I do feel that you could expand on the Strike Turtle AR description. It is always good to provide a small physical description (ie. "it has this many attack points/protrusions/spikes/whatever etc.) and while I do not have much experience with it, is it really that severely outclassed? I remember numerous people saying in the past that they loved Strike Turtle for Smash Attack.
I can physically describe it.
But yeah, it's totally horrendous, I cannot make it work, and I consider myself proficient with attack.
Spiral Wing is MUCH better imo, and most people think that sucks.
great article mcfrown.

when this is added to the wiki, i will take this off the missing beys thread
(Nov. 22, 2010  5:47 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I can physically describe it.
But yeah, it's totally horrendous, I cannot make it work, and I consider myself proficient with attack.
Spiral Wing is MUCH better imo, and most people think that sucks.

Yeah, please do that.
Alright, I just wasn't sure. I asked Brad his opinion on it to confirm, and he agreed that it was outclassed, so it's all good haha.
Spiral Wing ...?
I checked-Spiral Wing is the name of the Dranzer S AR
EDIT: No wait! it is Double Wing!
i think "spiral wing" might have been the hasbro name for the AR? hasbro does do things like that
(Nov. 29, 2010  4:57 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: published yesterday

Added Draciel V2 image.
Re-worked Strike Turtle section.
Removed copy + paste description of Upper Attack SP custom from Driger V2 article in Fin Tectors section?? lol
Fixed formatting errors.

Thanks for doing this!

Now we need someone to add some photos and the other versions ...
(Nov. 30, 2010  3:26 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2010  4:57 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: published yesterday

Added Draciel V2 image.
Re-worked Strike Turtle section.
Removed copy + paste description of Upper Attack SP custom from Driger V2 article in Fin Tectors section?? lolFixed formatting errors.

Thanks for doing this!

Now we need someone to add some photos and the other versions ...

:V
Anyways, awesome.