Dracco Spin

I looked all over target and couldn't find any. Must have been out of stock
Most likely.
This is not as near as good as Beyblade but they do have neat designs, hah. Curse you Dracco rip-off company!
Agreed on the neat designs part.
(Mar. 12, 2012  2:02 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Agreed on the neat designs part.

So would you say this is better, equal to, or worse than Beyblade?
(Mar. 11, 2012  3:23 PM)grandtempo Wrote: I looked all over target and couldn't find any. Must have been out of stock

check the Trading Card Section in Target. That's where my Target has 'em
You know, I matched my Spear Striker against my Japanese Dranzer V, and with one good hit, Dranzer V had Spear Striker fall apart, and I don't mean like breaking it, just the parts to separate. Moral of the story; never match a Dracco Spintop against an MG System Beyblade.
i bought a random that was spear head,it looked eerily familiar to a beyblade that was probably in the plastics gen

i dont fully remember its name
heres a list of Dracco spin to plastics gen
Battle Disk=Bit Beast+Attack ring
Metal Stabilizer=Weight Disk
Compression Base=Blade Base
Spin Point=Blade Base
@ Phant0mOri0n: I think you meant either Spear Striker, or Razor Head.
thanks for the correction,have you noticed that you can flip the metal stabilizer and itll still work?
i think i plagued this thread Smile
Yeah I did, but the ring'll be a bit looser. Also, you are not plaguing my thread, unless you're spamming.
but the looseness isnt significant right?
It's irrelevant, yes.

Also, has anyone tried looking for the silver and gold Spintops?
im pretty sure no
That's if they even come out with the stadium cuz I found these in the TCG isle in the front. It's not even grouped with the toys.
Maybe because they're less expensive than Beyblades, I dunno
I hate them I battled both of mine against BBP and they broke!
(Mar. 22, 2012  2:13 AM)PhantomKid Wrote: I hate them I battled both of mine against BBP and they broke!

Well, don't pit Dracco Spin tops against Beyblades next time, you know.
well Dracco Spin tops are fun target practice for me using MF-H Variares CH120R2F and I must say I've gotten better... But now I have a Dracco Spin graveyard, I guess you get what you pay for
So the way you play Dracco spin......is it the same concept of beyblade?The last one spinning wins?
I am pretty sure that is, objectively, the only way one can play a spinning top game...
I know.i was just checking.Tired
Maybe I'll check it out....
I'm not saying Hasbro should sue this company, but this is some shamelessness never seen before by a seemingly legit toy company:

[Image: banner_fairy.jpg]
Yeah, I've seen that one at Target, too. Originally called Dracco Filly.