Doomscizor D3 Combos

Im basically looking for combos that Doomscizor can use effectively to atleast keep up with the other attack types since really imo its stock combo is pretty doodoo, mainly looking for combos that are also viable on the burst app.
Doomscizor is trash, stay away from it.
D3 isnt very good, but try 00Lift(upper)/cross destroy/Volcanic-s/destroy-s.
Ah I see. Yeah, I did have a Xcalius X4 on the burst app or atleast the latest xcalius you can get on the app, and I can see that it easily outclassed Doomscizor by a lot, but I just wanted to test out Doomscizor and see if it could be comparable. But thanks for the answers guys.
(Feb. 17, 2021  9:43 PM)Yupia Wrote: Ah I see. Yeah, I did have a Xcalius X4 on the burst app or atleast the latest xcalius you can get on the app, and I can see that it easily outclassed Doomscizor by a lot, but I just wanted to test out Doomscizor and see if it could be comparable. But thanks for the answers guys.

If ur talking about the app, d3 with nothing is really good
(Feb. 17, 2021  9:45 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2021  9:43 PM)Yupia Wrote: Ah I see. Yeah, I did have a Xcalius X4 on the burst app or atleast the latest xcalius you can get on the app, and I can see that it easily outclassed Doomscizor by a lot, but I just wanted to test out Doomscizor and see if it could be comparable. But thanks for the answers guys.

If ur talking about the app, d3 with nothing is really good

Nice, also is there another alternative to the 00 Lift(Upper)? I don’t think I have that disc frame and I might have the 00 disc.
(Feb. 17, 2021  10:33 PM)Yupia Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2021  9:45 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: If ur talking about the app, d3 with nothing is really good

Nice, also is there another alternative to the 00 Lift(Upper)? I don’t think I have that disc frame and I might have the 00 disc.

uhh, cross, bump, proof(if u have the tt one) and expand. also, 0 and 10 work well in place of 00
Alrighty, yeah I got some of those, welp thanks!