Donation?

Gee, its been a while

Does anybody have a few parts they'd be willing to spare? I am looking for Wyvang, (2 if possible, but if not, balro works just fine instead of another wyang), CH120, and Metal flat. Obviously a face bolt. Any random one is fine. If you are not into beyblade anymore, pls gift .

I've asked my dad about it and he keeps saying no. The thing with me is that currently I feel sorta emotionless. and if I'm not, Im ussually sad/angry/ (I'm not going into detail why because its personal.) I just thought maybe if I tap into the nostalgia, I'll feel something? I am of couse not saying my life is on the line and this will save me, I am simply saying that I want something to make me go, Ah yes. I loved this as a kid. Idk my dad thinks I'm too old and I don't have any money. Please grant my request. (Also have a little sister so if I get bored, I'll give it to her
Its a top tier attack custom cause y not?lol
email is boltbutt989@gmail.com , send me an email if you feel like giving one, I'll really appreciate it if you do.

Pls no hate. It ticks me off when people falsely accuse me of lying about my personal life.
(Mar. 12, 2017  8:30 AM)WyvangCH120MF Wrote: Gee, its been a while

Does anybody have a few parts they'd be willing to spare? I am looking for Wyvang, (2 if possible, but if not, balro works just fine instead of another wyang), CH120, and Metal flat. Obviously a face bolt. Any random one is fine. If you are not into beyblade anymore, pls gift .

I've asked my dad about it and he keeps saying no. The thing with me is that currently I feel sorta emotionless. and if I'm not, Im ussually sad/angry/ (I'm not going into detail why because its personal.) I just thought maybe if I tap into the nostalgia, I'll feel something? I am of couse not saying my life is on the line and this will save me, I am simply saying that I want something to make me go, Ah yes. I loved this as a kid. Idk my dad thinks I'm too old and I don't have any money. Please grant my request. (Also have a little sister so if I get bored, I'll give it to her
Its a top tier attack custom cause y not?lol
email is boltbutt989@gmail.com , send me an email if you feel like giving one, I'll really appreciate it if you do.

Pls no hate. It ticks me off when people falsely accuse me of lying about my personal life.

I don't have the parts mate but if I'm honest I doubt anyone would just give em over. Most people are money motivated in this world. About the dad saying too old thing, both my parents keep saying I'm too old for beyblade but that ain't stopped me and even I'm in it for the nostalgia too. Maybe save up cos there are some stuff cheap on eBay like wyvang and stuff. I use some of my food money sometimes or sell stuff to buy new stuff. That way my parents can't get involved in my affairs with money either.