Donate to the WBO! We need your help!

Hey all WBO members,

I hope you're enjoying the site. I wanted to remind everyone here that running a project this large costs money. We have to pay for hosting expenses, and I want to begin to support contests and tournaments using a WBO fund. There will be cards and rules printed off, and clothing for WBO staff, along with contests to give away free Beyblades and tournament prizes.

If you donate more than $10 to the WBO, you will recieve a special user title and stars:

If you want to donate, you can PM me for information on where to send money. Thank you so much for all of your support.
Dang, I wish i could donate Unhappy . Take debit?
(Dec. 04, 2008  11:06 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Dang, I wish i could donate Unhappy . Take debit?

Paypal only.
I should be able to at Christmas, any leftover money from buying a reshuffle set is going to here.
Hmm, I'll see if I can make some money by reselling stuff at school that I can put towards this. It's a better use of my lunch break than standing around talking lol.

Also, I think the sponsor name and stars would be more noticeable in green or something. =]
I could donate something in the new year. But then I would loose my other user title lol. Dilema Dilema.
(Dec. 04, 2008  11:46 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Hmm, I'll see if I can make some money by reselling stuff at school that I can put towards this. It's a better use of my lunch break than standing around talking lol.

Also, I think the sponsor name and stars would be more noticeable in green or something. =]

green wouldn't really suit the site much

(Dec. 04, 2008  11:46 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I could donate something in the new year. But then I would loose my other user title lol. Dilema Dilema.

you could use whichever title you felt like using Wink
(Dec. 04, 2008  11:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: green wouldn't really suit the site much

you could use whichever title you felt like using Wink

Being able to use either makes it even more tempting and idk, I think green would look not too bad. Would black or white look better maybe? You could overlay it with a shiny silver instead or something even? =D
(Dec. 04, 2008  11:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: you could use whichever title you felt like using Wink

Does this mean I can swap and change as and when I felt like it within my CP?
(Dec. 05, 2008  12:20 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2008  11:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: you could use whichever title you felt like using Wink

Does this mean I can swap and change as and when I felt like it within my CP?

Yes.
Wikid, I think I may donate $10 maybe more then.
I'd like to donate now, but in fear of my balance bouncing (waiting for the paypal fee to appear), I can't. You can expect future donations from me though Wink
(Dec. 04, 2008  11:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2008  11:06 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Dang, I wish i could donate Unhappy . Take debit?

Paypal only.

Just as a note - people should be able to use a credit/debit card directly to pay you without a PayPal account - there's a link for that on the payment page. You can usually also use your debit card attached to your PayPal account as the funding source, but this assumes you have a PayPal account which doesn't seem the case.
Well I'll Donate. If it has to be Paypal then it'll take a while. Just got my new Debit card and I'd love to donate(Most likely this Sunday or Monday). Also plan on buying new blades!

Damn am I excited!
(Dec. 05, 2008  4:28 AM)helix Wrote: Just as a note - people should be able to use a credit/debit card directly to pay you without a PayPal account - there's a link for that on the payment page. You can usually also use your debit card attached to your PayPal account as the funding source, but this assumes you have a PayPal account which doesn't seem the case.

Sign up for a PayPal account solves all your issues. It isn't exactly hard to do so.