Does your favourite bey match your zodiac star sign?

Poll: Does your bey match your Zodiac

yes
33.33%
no
66.67%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
Just wondering how many people match their bey with zodiac. I'm a proud Capricorn (bet you couldn't tell) & every bey I make I put the capricorn facebolt on. If you have a couple of seconds (don't tell me you don't) please tell me if they match up.
almost, i have several favorite beys and one of them is virgio, witch is my star sighn. the problem is that i don't have a virgio bey, but I'm looking for it.
I'm a Cancer But my fave is Rock Pegasus 105 WD
I am going to try get dark cancer/gasher

bye
From StormPegy
No.
My Favorite Is Hell Kerbecs While My Zodiac Sign Is Sagittarius.
My sun sign is Sagittarius and Capricorn. I have two sun signs because some places it is written Sagittarius and some places it is written Capricorn so I just consider both lol. My favourite beys are Vulcan Horuseus and Ray Unicorno, both of which aren't beys based on sun signs.
This is an irrelevant thread, This is marked for closure.
I bet most threads are pretty irrelevant when you think about it but they're still fun while they last. I don't see how this thread is doing any wrong.
its not producing any informative or productive thoughts, and as far as I know I don't know a person who thinks "wow, thaat persons zodiac matches their favourite beyblade, how entertaining".

These sort of threads really only provide for all the SPAMMers on the board who clogged up other threads like the old random thoughts thread.
A few people seem to have gone a bit off topic. This thread is simply does your bey match your zodiac not is this thread going to close down. Either answer the question or don't post anything.
Thank you
we are trying to inform you that this thread is unecessisery, we are trying to give advice for you not to future threads such as this.
My favorite bey is (believe it or not)Storm Pegasis 105RF. Too bad I'm a Leo. Unhappy
i am a libra, and my favorite bey is phoenix Unhappy