Does anyone still use plastic Beyblades?

Me and my friend still use plastic beyblades. I have Beyblade EG 89 Dragoon and my friend has a beyblade that it says on the bit chip,"49mHz," (What is that beyblade anyway)? It's cool because all of the kids I know don't have any. :}
greeaaaaatttttt necro dude
It's not that much of a necro post, someone posted on a thread made back in 2007, which is way worse haha. Anyway, I still use some of my plastics every now and then. But I don't find much use for them anymore as I really only battle with Metal Fight Beyblades.
Well, I start playing from MFB system but now I am collecting some hms to play w/MFB and some plastics to well...look XD

HMS systems can beat MFB systems for sure...I have shoot a vedio which can see that wolborg ms really can fight against meteo l-drago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbPe_xFdQMM

I am considering to use Dragoon MS UV to fight with Galaxy Pegasus..it must be interesting...

But who dare to use like uriel 2 such a beatiful bey to against MFB? It's such a waste XD
Yes when i want to show my friends how cool beyblade is i just show them Strata Dragoon V , against Lightning L-Drago & most of them get wowed
Awl, man I sold them for $75.00 and now regret it.