Does anyone know where to get a Dragoon v RC LAUNCHER

Raykon Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2008  6:32 PM)Adrian W. Wrote: Beybrad seriosuly who do you think you are? A God? I bet you your not even that good

(USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR THIS POST)

Beybrad seriosuly who do you think you are? A God? I bet you your not even that good,You guys here(well some of you *cough* bey brad) Take beyblades way to seriously,I on the other hand like beyblades because of the fun of it,I dont get to damn techinacle about a damn beyblade.
Many people actually get pissed of about you on how you cristise them.Some of us judt like beyblades for the fun of it,So seriously stop carp critising people.

Sound familiar? Looks like somebody made a second account to flame with but I'll leave that for you to judge.

Note: I didn't know how to put the date on there but I couldn't get the direct quote by clicking the button 'cause the thread was locked. Click the little green arrow to show the source though, I input the post ID.
(Dec. 01, 2008  10:32 AM)Pikachao Wrote:
Raykon Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2008  6:32 PM)Adrian W. Wrote: Beybrad seriosuly who do you think you are? A God? I bet you your not even that good

(USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR THIS POST)

Beybrad seriosuly who do you think you are? A God? I bet you your not even that good,You guys here(well some of you *cough* bey brad) Take beyblades way to seriously,I on the other hand like beyblades because of the fun of it,I dont get to damn techinacle about a damn beyblade.
Many people actually get pissed of about you on how you cristise them.Some of us judt like beyblades for the fun of it,So seriously stop carp critising people.

Sound familiar? Looks like somebody made a second account to flame with but I'll leave that for you to judge.

Note: I didn't know how to put the date on there but I couldn't get the direct quote by clicking the button 'cause the thread was locked. Click the little green arrow to show the source though, I input the post ID.

You shouldn't make unsubstantiated claims. They're not the same user.
So they just copy and pasted what the other one said? =S

That's just weird, I don't understand people sometimes. But yeah, sorry, they're probably not the same person. I just thought it was weird that's all. =/
haha yeah typos and all

it is a bit weird isnt it