Does anyone know where to get a Dragoon v RC LAUNCHER

Does like anyone know where to get a dragoon v rc launcher that is in great condition and that is only gray and blue and white or red other than collectors paradise because it is to exspensive and i don't have enough money for it. Or if you like to sell me one that is new or partally used or that is used but the launcher and the beyblade are in great or good condition.Between the price range of $15.00-0.00 or you can make a deal with me.
But if you want to make a deal your going to have to do it on ebay and i has to be buy it now and tell me when your going to put it up or post it up there.I going to also need the name of it and the shipping
My friend might but I don't know about the condition though 15 bucks? throw in a hms blade or somethin cuz rc are kinda rare. btw I have Dranzer v rc and its launcher good condition if your looking for it.
dude those things cost more than $15 when they came out so y would someone sell it to you for that much now. try around 30 and maby someone will sell you one.
There was never a Dragoon V Rc. The only RC blade were Dragoon, Driger, Draciel, Dranzer(all V2), and Wolborg 4. And it's not just the launcher, you have to specify what frequency!
Any frequency o my mistate dragoon v2 in good conidition.
(Nov. 28, 2008  10:12 PM)Adrian W. Wrote: Any frequency o my mistate dragoon v2 in good conidition.

lol wat? u need that right frequencey to control it like my rc dranzer which is 49 mhz and my launcher is 49 mhz btw they arent that good
[Image: wtf.jpg]
(Nov. 29, 2008  12:05 AM)savatoex Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2008  10:12 PM)Adrian W. Wrote: Any frequency o my mistate dragoon v2 in good conidition.

lol wat? u need that right frequencey to control it like my rc dranzer which is 49 mhz and my launcher is 49 mhz btw they arent that good

what the hell does this picture have to do with anything
(Nov. 29, 2008  1:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2008  12:05 AM)savatoex Wrote:

what the hell does this picture have to do with anything

nothing but everything i'd thought i'd spice it up a little
(Nov. 29, 2008  1:13 AM)savatoex Wrote: nothing but everything i'd thought i'd spice it up a little

Please refrain from "spicing it up" in the future.
(Nov. 29, 2008  1:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2008  1:13 AM)savatoex Wrote: nothing but everything i'd thought i'd spice it up a little

aww wats so bad about it
(Nov. 29, 2008  1:16 AM)savatoex Wrote:

aww wats so bad about it

1. It wasn't funny.
2. It had nothing to do with the topic.
(Nov. 29, 2008  1:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2008  1:16 AM)savatoex Wrote:

aww wats so bad about it

1. It wasn't funny.
2. It had nothing to do with the topic.
okay....I still dont know why he wants an rc blade for their cool but
he'll probily end up dissapointed anyways dont know why he just settles for a hms or an mfb blade btw 15 bucks? i hope shipping not included on that price not to be mean but seriosly
I agree that RC Beyblades are a waste of time. Get an MFB.
no i want good frequncey and i want a rc launcher and beyblade it was somthing i wanted seen i was little
(Nov. 29, 2008  1:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I agree that RC Beyblades are a waste of time. Get an MFB.
(Nov. 29, 2008  5:03 AM)Adrian W. Wrote: no i want good frequncey and i want a rc launcher and beyblade it was somthing i wanted seen i was little

"good frequency?" there's no difference in quality between them
Beybrad seriosuly who do you think you are? A God? I bet you your not even that good

(USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR THIS POST)
(Nov. 30, 2008  6:32 PM)Adrian W. Wrote: Beybrad seriosuly who do you think you are? A God? I bet you your not even that good

wtf are their anti brad clones now? god man too much just too much *cough* branDONK or that raysomethin or other btw the carp u so pissed bout'? not like he bullied u so grow up' and buy and mfb with ur money
Brad once beat Chuck Norris and Noland in a 2 vs 1 beyblade battle!
Adrian, Brad was just trying to help. There is no better quality frequency. It'll work still as long as the launcher remote is the same frequency as the RC Beyblade.

savatoex, chill man.
I aint mad just a little annoyed by the repetative spamish antibrad posts well then agian adrain is 12 so ya know he might take it too strong like the otheones like him
(Nov. 30, 2008  6:32 PM)Adrian W. Wrote: Beybrad seriosuly who do you think you are? A God? I bet you your not even that good

(USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR THIS POST)

I was just trying to help. Speechless