Does anyone have the problem with copyright claim

Like it says above i am having problems uploading an amv without having a copyright claim if you fixed this problem then can you help me.
Im not a professional, but people usually get copyright strikes from improper disclaimers. you should always feature the official copyright disclaimer claim in your video, or the description. Along with that, put the name of the song and its artist. Not guaranteed to save you, but its for better chances
(Feb. 05, 2019  4:37 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: I did that it didnt work

I highly suggest that you shouldnt post AMVs from newer/raw episodes until around 3-7 months later (after the official release). This could be seen as trying  to “copy” the material for lettings others see it for free
AMVs basically are copyrighted material, no way to fix that. you are using an anime copyrighted by d-rights and hasbro and takara tomy and the music used is probably copyrighted too. you need some more time on the internet mann

(Feb. 04, 2019  11:49 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im not a professional, but people usually get copyright strikes from improper disclaimers. you should always feature the official copyright disclaimer claim in your video, or the description. Along with that, put the name of the song and its artist. Not guaranteed to save you, but its for better chances

it doesnt really work that way, sure it does bring out the intention of "hey im not making money out of this/ this doesnt belong to me" but it does NOT guarantee u a copyright-free video,,

base line: AMVs are basically illegal but not in a way u expect it to be Smile
(Feb. 05, 2019  2:27 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: AMVs basically are copyrighted material, no way to fix that. you are using an anime copyrighted by d-rights and hasbro and takara tomy and the music used is probably copyrighted too. you need some more time on the internet mann

(Feb. 04, 2019  11:49 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im not a professional, but people usually get copyright strikes from improper disclaimers. you should always feature the official copyright disclaimer claim in your video, or the description. Along with that, put the name of the song and its artist. Not guaranteed to save you, but its for better chances

it doesnt really work that way, sure it does bring out the intention of "hey im not making money out of this/ this doesnt belong to me" but it does NOT guarantee u a copyright-free video,,

That makes me wonder about this website and all the fanfictions out there, haha. Or the copypastas of movie scripts and stuff, hehe
How come others have an amv and there new? From the same material

If you made an amv without having it blocked then can you help me?

(Feb. 05, 2019  3:44 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2019  2:27 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: AMVs basically are copyrighted material, no way to fix that. you are using an anime copyrighted by d-rights and hasbro and takara tomy and the music used is probably copyrighted too. you need some more time on the internet mann

base line: AMVs are basically illegal but not in a way u expect it to be :)

That makes me wonder about this website and all the fanfictions out there, haha. Or the copypastas of movie scripts and stuff, hehe
Did you ever make an amv?
(Feb. 05, 2019  4:22 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: How come others have an amv and there new? From the same material

If you made an amv without having it blocked then can you help me?

(Feb. 05, 2019  3:44 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: That makes me wonder about this website and all the fanfictions out there, haha. Or the copypastas of movie scripts and stuff, hehe
Did you ever make an amv?

i did make AMVBBs, always gets claimed though but i know if u get popular enough/start making money of it, u can get copyright striked. the copyright system isnt really the best, many escape from its sight. but one thing for sure, do not ever make money of it because that is illegal.

(Feb. 05, 2019  3:44 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:

copypastas doesnt infringe anyone's right so it is fine (nothing "illegal")
this also applies to fanfiction as long as they do not directly copy the source (e.g. they twist around with the drawings and stuff)