Does anyone go on IMVU?

Does anyone go on IMVU? If some of u don't know what it is then it a Virtual World where teenagers go and chat and make friends and make girlfriend and boyfriend
Haha. Your description is.....amsuing. Joyful_2
Basically it's instant messaging with 3-D customizable avatars. So a cross between MSN and Sims.

And yeah, I used to go on there because my friend was on there and she gave me credits so I went and bought loads of clothes. But then I ran out of credits and I haven't been on since. Uncertain
(Jan. 11, 2009  7:03 PM)Rocky Wrote: Haha. Your description is.....amsuing. Joyful_2
Basically it's instant messaging with 3-D customizable avatars. So a cross between MSN and Sims.

And yeah, I used to go on there because my friend was on there and she gave me credits so I went and bought loads of clothes. But then I ran out of credits and I haven't been on since. Uncertain

You should of stay on there because a few days ago they open up a thing where u talk for 4 days u get 50,000 credits
(Jan. 11, 2009  7:06 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2009  7:03 PM)Rocky Wrote: Haha. Your description is.....amsuing. Joyful_2

You should of stay on there because a few days ago they open up a thing where u talk for 4 days u get 50,000 credits

Dammit. I so would've done that. Pinching_eyes_2
here is my homepage

http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.p...r=33193446

I am just giving u this because I am board, u can click on it if u want
Quote:This homepage has been marked as private by its owner.
(Jan. 11, 2009  7:22 PM)Rocky Wrote:
Quote:This homepage has been marked as private by its owner.

oh, I forgot about that

nvm then