Does anyone else's J2 go wild?

If Jormuntor J2 is a "stamina" type, then why does my beloved J2 go crazier than Betromoth B2? It really annoys me cause it hits the stadium while it goes wild and bursts all within 5 seconds. Help??

I use it stock combo btw
I've been using one with gravity revolve and it's very stable.
Maybe it is a defect in the Cycle?

Or some debris?
Maybe Cycle has been worn down a little, it happened to Kerbeus and the driver was flat
js self bursts? wow i need to get it i found gaianon g2 at walmart but no jormuntor j2 and fengriff f2 pack ;(
(Feb. 15, 2018  7:45 PM)bidinga Wrote: js self bursts? wow i need to get it i found gaianon g2 at walmart but no jormuntor j2 and fengriff f2 pack ;(

Dude it bursts because it hits the stadium too much when going wild

(Feb. 15, 2018  1:51 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: Maybe it is a defect in the Cycle?

Or some debris?

My cycle is fine. What debris and where?
Perhaps you have the takara tomy version of your J2 has a Defect or Cycle is Worn Out
(Feb. 15, 2018  11:15 PM)V2KX Wrote: Perhaps you have the takara tomy version of your J2 has a Defect or Cycle is Worn Out

It's the hasbro J2 and probably has worn out cause it's not defect. I guess it's now an attack type
well it could also be your launch power. A slightly worn stamina driver with a strong launch will circle fast. Try using a different driver. If you have a new revolve or something like that use it.
(Feb. 16, 2018  2:41 PM)MWF Wrote: well it could also be your launch power. A slightly worn stamina driver with a strong launch will circle fast. Try using a different driver. If you have a new revolve or something like that use it.

i have 3 month old revolve from a r2 starter pack
I'll be using my j2 Gravity revolve tomorrow. Can compare?
(Feb. 16, 2018  10:21 PM)Colrexxy Wrote: I'll be using my j2 Gravity revolve tomorrow. Can compare?

yeah! see you there
(Feb. 16, 2018  10:15 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2018  2:41 PM)MWF Wrote: well it could also be your launch power. A slightly worn stamina driver with a strong launch will circle fast. Try using a different driver. If you have a new revolve or something like that use it.

i have 3 month old revolve from a r2 starter pack

use the newest stamina (other than edge) driver you have.
(Feb. 17, 2018  1:36 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2018  10:15 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote: i have 3 month old revolve from a r2 starter pack

use the newest stamina (other than edge) driver you have.

Fudge! My newest stamina driver IS Edge and that's all I have apart from my old Revolve and my Cycle