Poll: How long have u been drawing?

1 year
23.53%
2 Years
5.88%
3+
70.59%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
(please dont close this T_T im sorry if it doesn't belong or anything.)If you do know how to draw good do you mind making me something Joyful_2 .Anime,chibi only xD.
I can make you a dragon?
O.o That would be nice xD but im looking for charchters.Ill give full credit when i use it for my rp Joyful_2. ill even prove it Joyful_2.Dragons are epic.
I've been drawing since I was very little (about 5 years old), but I wouldn't consider myself really good. I could try to make you a chibi.
Fine with me Joyful_2 ... How dare u say ur not good >.>. need any erm details to go on?
Yeah, details would be nice.

But I'm not that good, my hands are way off, anatomy sucks, and I can't draw girls.
Lucky for u i dont need a girl xD
I can draw..but not chibi. Those proportions are way too weird. Tongue_out
If by good, you mean carp, then I'm the guy you're looking for! And anyways, you should have an option on the poll for like, never, or less than a year...
I know i noticed that once i posted but im not sure how to change it T_T.
I've benn drawling my whole life of being pressured by my bro and I still draw bad stick figures WHen I was little I drew frying pans of top of them instead of hair i didn't know how to draw here Wonder if there could be art battles
ask Ink. He's the best.
I could try, if you want.
I would, but for some reason I suck a Chibis... I'm more to the mature style (forgot the name)...

not the realistic one...
The more mature style? U mean anime?um i got noodoosoup to do it but if anyone else wants to try and compete we can start a lil contest here ^.~ ill give details whoever makes the best well erm Speechless idk u just get the pleasure of best drawer on this topic xD since inks the best i cant give u title of best drawer i guess.
Name :Zero
Zero is a tall slender young man who wears head phones (sorry gotta gather all the info cuz i dont want to re type so ill be editing this post a lot
(Jul. 20, 2011  1:17 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: I would, but for some reason I suck a Chibis... I'm more to the mature style (forgot the name)...

not the realistic one...
Sienen is what you meant.

Anyway, I've been manga-style (anime is animated manga, I don't do animations, just stills) drawing for like 3 years. I haven't really improved much, but I'll give it a shot. But all we really know about Zero is that he has headphones. Chibis aren't necessarily tall, you know.
i do manga (drawing for 6 years) i can do anime but i suck at the eyes! Unhappy