Does Beysandbricks take visa gift cards?

I have recently found this website and have researched its legitimacy and have found it is the best site to get cool blades I missed throughout burst, using Visa gift cards is the best way for me to buy from there, so I am here to simply ask if they would take it as a form of payment.
(May. 09, 2023  2:39 PM)GravityUnicrest Wrote: I have recently found this website and have researched its legitimacy and have found it is the best site to get cool blades I missed throughout burst, using Visa gift cards is the best way for me to buy from there, so I am here to simply ask if they would take it as a form of payment.

It has everything a normal debit card would have, so I don't see why it wouldn't work.
(May. 09, 2023  3:46 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(May. 09, 2023  2:39 PM)GravityUnicrest Wrote: I have recently found this website and have researched its legitimacy and have found it is the best site to get cool blades I missed throughout burst, using Visa gift cards is the best way for me to buy from there, so I am here to simply ask if they would take it as a form of payment.

It has everything a normal debit card would have, so I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Thank you, I was about to make a hefty purchase so I wanted to be certain
ye I think they take almost anything lol