Does BeysandBricks sell Midfake Metal Fight beys or do the sell Legit TT Beys?

I just wanna know if the website BeysandBricks sell midfake beys, I want to purchase Fusion Hades, but I do not know if it will be legit or not.
its a balance, they sell midfakes but also some real ones. i would just go to a more trustworthy seller.
(Jan. 13, 2021  10:54 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: its a balance, they sell midfakes but also some real ones. i would just go to a more trustworthy seller.

Where do you suggest i go to get 4d metal beys?
ebay.

under a seller like 88Powerpig88.
(Jan. 13, 2021  11:34 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: ebay.

under a seller like 88Powerpig88.

thx Smile
(Jan. 13, 2021  9:20 PM)Ultamategamer Wrote: I just wanna know if the website BeysandBricks sell midfake beys, I want to purchase Fusion Hades, but I do not know if it will be legit or not.

They sell both, but they make it clear which is which. If they put the brand as Takara Tomy, then it's real, I'd they put as no brand then fake
If you go to the Takara Tomy beyblades tab on Beys and Bricks then they have the legit ones. If it just shows a picture of a bey it should have the Takara Tomy logo somewhere. otherwise just look on the picture of the box. This is the legit one there is also a fake one. https://beysandbricks.com/takara-tomy-so...er-bb-123/
OP is talking about midfakes, not fakes. And yes, they do sell midfakes
(Jan. 16, 2021  10:54 PM)4DFury Wrote: OP is talking about midfakes, not fakes. And yes, they do sell midfakes

How can you tell mid fakes from real?
(Dec. 19, 2021  11:43 PM)lilyonkey Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  10:54 PM)4DFury Wrote: OP is talking about midfakes, not fakes. And yes, they do sell midfakes

How can you tell mid fakes from real?

the back of the box has an imprinted code it's hard to see bc it's not written with ink. As well midfakes have takara tomy logo on box
Usually the accessories are legit, sometimes he’ll actually include the code of the product. Otherwise, for MFB beys, sometimes it’s difficult to tell but you can look at its stickers or the quality of the bey itself and determine. Most sets are legit, it’s just the single beys that he sells that are usually midfakes. (ex. some Zero-G beys etc)
And I recommend always listing them to a friend or to some people to see what their experience have been like or if they’ve bought that certain product.

He also does list some items as unbranded but it still would be way better if he was able to list all midfakes as unbranded.