Does Anyone Know any stores in Canada,Ontario,Mississauga That sell Metal fights?

I live In Mississauga Canada and I'm trying to see if there's any stores in My area that sells Metal fights any where in Canada,Ontario Stupid
(Nov. 21, 2010  12:48 AM)Avoir780 Wrote: I live In Mississauga Canada and I'm trying to see if there's any stores in My area that sells Metal fights any where in Canada,Ontario Stupid

this goes in the "stores with beyblades in stock" thread Speechless
I don't think there are any, but if you want hasbro ones( metal fusion ) just go to a local retailer they might have it, ex: ToysRUS, Walmart, Target , etc.
If you want takara tomy ones (Ones you can't get from retailers in US) Order it from the WBO market place or ebay
(Nov. 21, 2010  12:49 AM)tman14 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2010  12:48 AM)Avoir780 Wrote: I live In Mississauga Canada and I'm trying to see if there's any stores in My area that sells Metal fights any where in Canada,Ontario Stupid

this goes in the "stores with beyblades in stock" thread Speechless

oh Theres a thread called that thanks for the help Smile
(Nov. 21, 2010  12:52 AM)TaroBubbleTea Wrote: I don't think there are any, but if you want hasbro ones( metal fusion ) just go to a local retailer they might have it, ex: ToysRUS, Walmart, Target , etc.
If you want takara tomy ones (Ones you can't get from retailers in US) Order it from the WBO market place or ebay

In Canada we don't have a Target we have

Zellers
Wal-Mart
ToysRus Etc.
For the NA releases just go to Wal-Mart or Toys-R-Us