Doctors appointment

talk about good/bad experiences at a doctors appointment. just got back from mine got everything done: physical(includes the dreaded ball/cough), 3 shots, blood test urinal sample, the whole sha-bang. i found out im very tall for my age(5ft 8in at 13yrs old)
I've never had a physical. Speechless
you deffinately dont want one, unless you want a random doctor grabbing your balls and telling you to cough
(Aug. 22, 2008  11:16 PM)rockblade2012 Wrote: you deffinately dont want one, unless you want a random doctor grabbing your balls and telling you to cough

^Depends on the doctor lol.

But yeah, physicals aren't all that fun, but in America, they're required every so often. School Physicals (for entering certain grades, such as Freshman/9th grade) are more thorough, sports physicals are more frequent.

...just realized, this should probably be in the Random Thoughts topic.
My first physical... was witnessed by me, the doctor, my dad, and my younger cousin D:
(Aug. 22, 2008  11:51 PM)G Wrote: My first physical... was witnessed by me, the doctor, my dad, and my younger cousin D:

mom just stayed in the lobby/waiting area for my first physical hahaha

never really take em anymore

no sports offered at school interest me
Both my school, and my rec Hockey team don't have physicals, so hah!
(Aug. 22, 2008  11:46 PM)Artie Wrote: nothing will ever eclipse the awkwardness of my doctors visit for my phimosis

nothing

oh god

oh god
(Aug. 23, 2008  1:19 AM)Mr. Toto Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2008  11:46 PM)Artie Wrote: nothing will ever eclipse the awkwardness of my doctors visit for my phimosis

nothing

oh god

oh god

okay maybe telling my dad was

overall it was an awkward weekend
(Aug. 23, 2008  1:27 AM)Artie Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2008  1:19 AM)Mr. Toto Wrote:

nothing

oh god

oh god

okay maybe telling my dad was

overall it was an awkward weekend

?
*looks up Phimosis*
Oh God.

God, I'm really happy I'll never have to deal with that. Chocked

nothing

How old were you? (Pretty sure I got this caught before I was 3)
My first one my da and little brother was, in the room and i have to get one like every 2 years for skool i think im due for another one this coming up school year.
(Aug. 22, 2008  11:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I've never had a physical. Speechless

"Check in or Check out."

damn artie that is awkward.
(Aug. 22, 2008  11:16 PM)rockblade2012 Wrote: you deffinately dont want one, unless you want a random doctor grabbing your balls and telling you to cough

Ugh, that's nasty
I'll tell you one thing. Getting injected with a 10cm needle when I was 5 years old made me dislike the doctors. Seeing the Family Guy ep where Peter has a prostate exam just turned me off them completely XD
(Aug. 23, 2008  9:58 AM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Seeing the Family Guy ep where Peter has a prostate exam just turned me off them completely XD
carp classic episode

i've never had a physical, they don't require them in norway, for anything, not even my football team
really?

And yeah, that ep is great XD
prostate's basically the male g-spot

that being said, not sure i want a doctor touching it
lol, that's what makes Family Guy so funny!
Finding out I bruised my bladder was fun....don't even ask.
Many guys that have phimosis can live with it, as it doesn't aversely affect them. I suppose Mr Sloane was just unlucky.

One of the worst times for me at the doctor was when I had a severe groin pull (as such, the area was overly sensitive and in a lot of pain). As the doctor was peeling back my boxers (I don't know why he didn't let me do this), his hand slipped, causing the elastic to snap back firmly against my scrotum.

His apology did me little comfort.
I had a rash in the gential region..and it took 10 doctors and 15 books to find out what it was.

I was 10. =(
oo, that just sucks
I feel back for ya man
Yeah physicals are awkward but id rather know im healthy and go threw a couple min of awkwardness than not.
(Aug. 24, 2008  1:51 AM)Ominous Wrote: Many guys that have phimosis can live with it, as it doesn't aversely affect them. I suppose Mr Sloane was just unlucky.

One of the worst times for me at the doctor was when I had a severe groin pull (as such, the area was overly sensitive and in a lot of pain). As the doctor was peeling back my boxers (I don't know why he didn't let me do this), his hand slipped, causing the elastic to snap back firmly against my scrotum.

His apology did me little comfort.

DJ - Shock!

God, I would have murdered that doctor.