Do you want a tournament in USA or CANADA of UPBP???

Perhaps you can make one in Miami, Florida during early july.
Nice and hot there.
Or Toronto LOL
Toronto/Vancouver/Montreal are your best choices I don't see a reason to do one in the US I mean hmm.. how do I put this they haven't even come out in US if anything wait till the release date or a week after and do one in august 1-8.
areed^ except for maybe not toronto.. to much tourneys there Pinching_eyes_2
mmmm... Miami is very good idea, and I m agree with epicninja, too much tounrney there. Only I have a problem I need people who can help me =(, No much UPBP members are able to do one
whats upbp?
Well jeje UPBP (Union Profesional de Batallas de Peonzas) is a latin america beyblade org, which do tourneys in latin america
kk. i have About 6 people that might be able to help (excluding me) and i can help
Ummmm sounds good, the unique problem is my avalaibility in time, Miami is very far from Mexico City. haha
kk but i have a q.. when will it be or whhen is it planned to be
Well I try to combine times with another tourney in USA but it going to b exhaustly and very exhaustly to my credit card XD
lol
(May. 31, 2010  5:10 AM)|||Kai||| Wrote: Well I try to combine times with another tourney in USA but it going to b exhaustly and very exhaustly to my credit card XD

Mucho Grande Exhausting to your credit card it may turn white from all the stress if your willing to go from mexico to US to start a tourney/ battle people.
yes, is no problem. XD
Atlanta,ga plz. As far as I know we've never had a tourney.
YES MIAMI LOL.
still thinking BC.. i counted bladers in bc on the vancouver tournament thread and theres like 15 wbo people and i have friends without wbo
(Jun. 01, 2010  12:34 AM)Dan Wrote: YES MIAMI LOL.

I don't know if this is a joke or not, but it encapsulates the futility of this thread perfectly; cheers!

Everyone is just going to post their own region. Kai-V already said this, so I really can't see the point of this at all.

|||Kai|||, for all your talk, we've yet to see any substantial organisation from you ...
^ true

|||Kai||| u should have it here metal fusion will launch in like september for the states and we already have em Smile
hah people noticed.
Locking; |||Kai|||, decide on one area, and go from there.