Do Burst Midfakes exist?

I found out today Midfakes exist, and I found 2 MFB ones in my collection today, and a New Boy Bey that I don't know how to tell if it's a Midfake or not. It's really frustrating because I was thinking these were real and they're not. It also has me worried if Burst Midfakes are out there and is there a way to spot them? I bought a Zwei Longinus and a Random Booster Vol. 15 from Amazon, both are the Youngtoys versions which I know Youngtoys is real but I don't know if they were possibly tampered with. I just need clarity on this situation and I know now not to buy Metal Fight Beys from Beys & Bricks which one of them came from and the New Boy one, and the other Midfake came from eBay.
(Sep. 14, 2021  9:55 PM)Maykr Wrote: I found out today Midfakes exist, and I found 2 MFB ones in my collection today, and a New Boy Bey that I don't know how to tell if it's a Midfake or not. It's really frustrating because I was thinking these were real and they're not. It also has me worried if Burst Midfakes are out there and is there a way to spot them? I bought a Zwei Longinus and a Random Booster Vol. 15 from Amazon, both are the Youngtoys versions which I know Youngtoys is real but I don't know if they were possibly tampered with. I just need clarity on this situation and I know now not to buy Metal Fight Beys from Beys & Bricks which one of them came from and the New Boy one, and the other Midfake came from eBay.

Hi! If you wanna be sure you haven't bought a fake burst bey, you have to pay attention to a couple things:
-Every sheet you find inside the box should have the takara tomy logo or bbbproject hiro morita printed on, just like the box and the stickers sheet,
-Legit Layers, Chassis, Double Chassis and drivers NEVER have cross screws. Tri-wings or rivets, nothing else,
-Legit drivers have their tops who are divided in 4 semicircles engraved with 3 "marks": Vietnam, Hm bb (sometimes also tx in addition) and Tomy with a space being not engraved at all,
Stickers sheet must be white on the back, if it's yellow that's most likely a fake and the writings "bbbproject hiro morita and tomy" must be on the front side.
Young Toys marks are absolutely normal on the versions made for being distributed in South Korea, and of course japanese will be replaced by korean for writings on the outer box and on every sheet you'll find in it. Talking about the box, it always has to report "made in Vietnam" as well as young toys customers service phone numbers and hours it will be available to get in contact with you. 
That's pretty much it, hope this helped!
(Sep. 14, 2021  11:40 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  9:55 PM)Maykr Wrote: I found out today Midfakes exist, and I found 2 MFB ones in my collection today, and a New Boy Bey that I don't know how to tell if it's a Midfake or not. It's really frustrating because I was thinking these were real and they're not. It also has me worried if Burst Midfakes are out there and is there a way to spot them? I bought a Zwei Longinus and a Random Booster Vol. 15 from Amazon, both are the Youngtoys versions which I know Youngtoys is real but I don't know if they were possibly tampered with. I just need clarity on this situation and I know now not to buy Metal Fight Beys from Beys & Bricks which one of them came from and the New Boy one, and the other Midfake came from eBay.

Hi! If you wanna be sure you haven't bought a fake burst bey, you have to pay attention to a couple things:
-Every sheet you find inside the box should have the takara tomy logo or bbbproject hiro morita printed on, just like the box and the stickers sheet,
-Legit Layers, Chassis, Double Chassis and drivers NEVER have cross screws. Tri-wings or rivets, nothing else,
-Legit drivers have their tops who are divided in 4 semicircles engraved with 3 "marks": Vietnam, Hm bb (sometimes also tx in addition) and Tomy with a space being not engraved at all,
Stickers sheet must be white on the back, if it's yellow that's most likely a fake and the writings "bbbproject hiro morita and tomy" must be on the front side.
Young Toys marks are absolutely normal on the versions made for being distributed in South Korea, and of course japanese will be replaced by korean for writings on the outer box and on every sheet you'll find in it. Talking about the box, it always has to report "made in Vietnam" as well as young toys customers service phone numbers and hours it will be available to get in contact with you. 

Thank you this was very useful. Zwei Longinus and Bushin Dragon (Random Booster Vol. 15) checked all the marks for it being real. I'm a little surprised though that Zwei wasn't somewhat fake because the box came fairly damaged possibly re-taped and I bought it for 6 dollars on Amazon from the seller BelleJiu.
(Sep. 15, 2021  12:33 AM)Maykr Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  11:40 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi! If you wanna be sure you haven't bought a fake burst bey, you have to pay attention to a couple things:

Thank you this was very useful. Zwei Longinus and Bushin Dragon (Random Booster Vol. 15) checked all the marks for it being real. I'm a little surprised though that Zwei wasn't somewhat fake because the box came fairly damaged possibly re-taped and I bought it for 6 dollars on Amazon from the seller BelleJiu.

Well, if the box is somehow damaged and/or re-taped the seller can't list the item as new even if the bey itself is absolutely intact. That's probably the reason why you paid only 6 dollars for Zwei. Anyways glad i could help you out 😀
Ops, i forgot to tell you that authentic tt beys have their parts stored singularly in their bags (layer, disc and driver). Sorry for being so late.
(Sep. 15, 2021  12:48 AM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2021  12:33 AM)Maykr Wrote: Thank you this was very useful. Zwei Longinus and Bushin Dragon (Random Booster Vol. 15) checked all the marks for it being real. I'm a little surprised though that Zwei wasn't somewhat fake because the box came fairly damaged possibly re-taped and I bought it for 6 dollars on Amazon from the seller BelleJiu.

Well, if the box is somehow damaged and/or re-taped the seller can't list the item as new even if the bey itself is absolutely intact. That's probably the reason why you paid only 6 dollars for Zwei. Anyways glad i could help you out 😀
Ops, i forgot to tell you that authentic tt beys have their parts stored singularly in their bags (layer, disc and driver). Sorry for being so late
They were separated into different bags, but it might just be a Youngtoys thing but they were in black bags instead of clear ones and I did notice in another unboxing of a Youngtoys Zwei that their bags were black too. But the damage to the box might of just been from shipping and the tape just got loose in someway. I don't know if that's common nowadays, I just got back into collecting a few months ago from being away since the middle of Cho-Z.
(Sep. 15, 2021  1:16 AM)Maykr Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2021  12:48 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: Well, if the box is somehow damaged and/or re-taped the seller can't list the item as new even if the bey itself is absolutely intact. That's probably the reason why you paid only 6 dollars for Zwei. Anyways glad i could help you out 😀
Ops, i forgot to tell you that authentic tt beys have their parts stored singularly in their bags (layer, disc and driver). Sorry for being so late
They were separated into different bags, but it might just be a Youngtoys thing but they were in black bags instead of clear ones and I did notice in another unboxing of a Youngtoys Zwei that their bags were black too. But the damage to the box might of just been from shipping and the tape just got loose in someway. I don't know if that's common nowadays, I just got back into collecting a few months ago from being away since the middle of Cho-Z.

Black bags are usually reserved for boosters (so you can't see your breaks), but I've gotten that from Bellejiu/YoungToys packaging, too. It's not really indicative of anything.
(Sep. 15, 2021  1:47 AM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2021  1:16 AM)Maykr Wrote: They were separated into different bags, but it might just be a Youngtoys thing but they were in black bags instead of clear ones and I did notice in another unboxing of a Youngtoys Zwei that their bags were black too. But the damage to the box might of just been from shipping and the tape just got loose in someway. I don't know if that's common nowadays, I just got back into collecting a few months ago from being away since the middle of Cho-Z.

Black bags are usually reserved for boosters (so you can't see your breaks), but I've gotten that from Bellejiu/YoungToys packaging, too. It's not really indicative of anything.

I see, did your Bellejiu package(s) come slightly damaged too?
(Sep. 15, 2021  1:59 AM)Maykr Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2021  1:47 AM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: Black bags are usually reserved for boosters (so you can't see your breaks), but I've gotten that from Bellejiu/YoungToys packaging, too. It's not really indicative of anything.

I see, did your Bellejiu package(s) come slightly damaged too?

Yep. I got Judgment Joker and Ace Dragon, and the boxes had seen better days. No sign of damage on the product at all.
(Sep. 15, 2021  2:12 AM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2021  1:59 AM)Maykr Wrote: I see, did your Bellejiu package(s) come slightly damaged too?

Yep. I got Judgment Joker and Ace Dragon, and the boxes had seen better days. No sign of damage on the product at all.

That's good because I see a lot of cheap Beys from that seller and I want to get all of them.
(Sep. 15, 2021  2:15 AM)Maykr Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2021  2:12 AM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: Yep. I got Judgment Joker and Ace Dragon, and the boxes had seen better days. No sign of damage on the product at all.

That's good because I see a lot of cheap Beys from that seller and I want to get all of them.

Cheap, genuine TT Beys are pretty common on Amazon. As long as you're paying attention to what brand it's from (Takara Tomy, YoungToys, Bellejiu), you're usually pretty safe. If you're unsure, check the reviews.
(Sep. 15, 2021  2:18 AM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2021  2:15 AM)Maykr Wrote: That's good because I see a lot of cheap Beys from that seller and I want to get all of them.

Cheap, genuine TT Beys are pretty common on Amazon. As long as you're paying attention to what brand it's from (Takara Tomy, YoungToys, Bellejiu), you're usually pretty safe. If you're unsure, check the reviews.

Thanks will do!
(Sep. 14, 2021  11:40 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:

Some of my beys have a screw with a small hole in the middle, are those rivets? I read somewhere that beys have those screws if it has metal, is that true?
For the most part, they don't. Out of all the burst stuff I bought, only the long beylauncher set with the Proof frame has a bit of a questionable code.

Though, generally if the two numbers at the end matches up to the year the series that particular product was released in(i.e Legend Spriggan having a 17 or 18 because God ran from 2017 to early-ish 2018) and the one after, you should be safe.
(Sep. 15, 2021  1:16 AM)Maykr Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2021  12:48 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: Well, if the box is somehow damaged and/or re-taped the seller can't list the item as new even if the bey itself is absolutely intact. That's probably the reason why you paid only 6 dollars for Zwei. Anyways glad i could help you out 😀

Yeah, black bags are much more common in Young Toys boxes.

(Sep. 15, 2021  7:51 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  11:40 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi! If you wanna be sure you haven't bought a fake burst bey, you have to pay attention to a couple things:
Some of my beys have a screw with a small hole in the middle, are those rivets? I read somewhere that beys have those screws if it has metal, is that true?

Yeah, those are there to fix metal parts on the layer.