Displaying your Beyblades: what's your setup?

As the "Rare beys you own" thread shows, a number of us have rare Beyblades that we wouldn't want to actually use. For those of you who do, how do you display them or keep them in good condition? Post pictures of your setup if you want!
Blitz's shelves are probably the best, and I wish he will post more photographs of them here.
I wonder how he keeps them clean. Dust & oxidation are a pain.
My rare plastics go in a Tackle Box with Bubble wrap under each one. (The other half of Dragoon V2 is somewhere in my Plastics lot, and my Dragoon GT is still in stickers repair.)
[Image: image.jpg]

And I released my NIB/NIP RARE Collection is very small.
[Image: image.jpg]

- Mercury Anubis Legend x2
- Fang Leone Burning Claw
- L-Drago Gold WBBA
- Phantom Orion Skeletal
I'm pretty bad with mine haha. They're just in drawn with some of my other stuff. Granted I only have a few rare beys though so it doesn't really matter.
Here's some shots of my Beyblade collection, one or two beys were left out.
Sorry for Meh quality, all pics taken on an iPad mini
And when I don't have all my rare beys out for photos I store them here, along with other beyblade empty boxes
(Apr. 15, 2013  8:58 PM)Yozzoy Wrote: Here's some shots of my Beyblade collection, one or two beys were left out.
And when I don't have all my rare beys out for photos I store them here, along with other beyblade empty boxes
That is a nicely displayed collection of rare beys.
Edit: Here are some pictures of how I display my collection
Phantom Orion looks awesome !
Why do I feel like that gold Phantom Orion is one of the many self-made recolors on Y!JA?
Im with cannon and I prefer hms and old gens I really dont like any other series but zero g
(Apr. 15, 2013  9:01 PM)The Beymaster Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2013  8:58 PM)Yozzoy Wrote: Here's some shots of my Beyblade collection, one or two beys were left out.
That is a nicely displayed collection of rare beys.
Edit: Here are some pictures of how I display my collection

You to have a very nice collection, I'm jelly of all that shelf space (And the Orion)
I use these trading card cases, they hold about 4 beyblades depending on how you place them. I got mine from walmart. I have a whole shelf lined with these.

found this picture, this is pretty much how i store mine.

[Image: 100_2333.JPG]

Its not my pic btw
I don't change really how I put my rares compared to my other useless parts. Everything goes into a tackle box. I had some (Hyper Strike Cosmic Pegasus F;D, Hyper Strike L-Drago Destructor F;S, Vulcan Horuseus 145D, Balushin Susanow 90WF, and something else I think.) on top of my dresser that I wanted to display but my cat constantly knocked them off. So now my useless parts are in a tackle box. I display my competitive parts in a clear case with dividers for parts.
(Apr. 25, 2013  12:06 AM)diblee123 Wrote: @blackouttornado
we cant see the pics
I can see the pics
et voilà:

We finished it yesterday! Smile
Oh what, that beats my own display hah. Where did you even fit those shelves ? In your garage ?
(Mar. 31, 2014  11:21 AM)Stoney2208 Wrote: et voilà:

Awesome! I really like how you placed them. If only I could get enough space.. Pinching_eyes_2
Thanks Kai-V and C a o S³ Smile I just bought one big display cabinet at IKEA and then we attached some LED strips to the leading edges of the shelves. It was a lot of cable tangle, but we managed to arrange it somehow. XD

That's amazing! It reminds me of Kai-V's HMS setup, but bigger !

Holly carp that's the most plastics I've seen ever how did you get them all I'm so freaking jealous?
(Mar. 31, 2014  6:03 PM)Ray Sagittario Wrote:

Holly carp that's the most plastics I've seen ever how did you get them all I'm so freaking jealous?

Well, I started collecting them twelve years ago and purchased new ones whenever I had the chance/the money to do soJoyful_2
(Mar. 31, 2014  2:28 PM)Stoney2208 Wrote: Thanks Kai-V and C a o S³ Smile I just bought one big display cabinet at IKEA and then we attached some LED strips to the leading edges of the shelves. It was a lot of cable tangle, but we managed to arrange it somehow. XD

Nice Dark Gaia Dragoon. Wink