Disney TVA

Poll: Should Lumity (Luz and Amity) happen?

Yes
43.24%
No
56.76%
Total: 100% 37 vote(s)
(Aug. 24, 2020  11:08 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2020  11:05 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Depends, but all of them had AMAZING animation. Covention is sorta ruled out for me though, as it just didn’t feel as important as the other two. I’m leaning towards AoaW though.

ALSO THERE’S THE SEASON FINALE PROMO OUT AND IT’S INSANE

What if, instead of Luz going in. She sent Hooty to stretch all the way to the palace and knock out the emperor.
Lmao very possible. I also have a theory, but that’d take a bit to type out lol
(Aug. 24, 2020  11:23 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2020  11:08 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: What if, instead of Luz going in. She sent Hooty to stretch all the way to the palace and knock out the emperor.
Lmao very possible. I also have a theory, but that’d take a bit to type out lol

Mmmm, type it you must.
(Aug. 25, 2020  12:14 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2020  11:23 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Lmao very possible. I also have a theory, but that’d take a bit to type out lol

Mmmm, type it you must.

I’ll give the basics of it. Emperor Belos seems to live off of magic, so my guess is that the monster in TFD wasn’t an imposter, and was actually sent by Emperor Belos. It honestly makes a bit of sense if ya think about it
(Aug. 25, 2020  12:21 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2020  12:14 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Mmmm, type it you must.

I’ll give the basics of it. Emperor Belos seems to live off of magic, so my guess is that the monster in TFD wasn’t an imposter, and was actually sent by Emperor Belos. It honestly makes a bit of sense if ya think about it

I see.
JUST SAW THE SEASON FINALE AND OH MY GOSH I’M AT A LOSS FOR WORDS. WILL POST MORE TOMORROW DNCSBVGJHFSFHIKEOWSD
(Aug. 29, 2020  4:24 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: JUST SAW THE SEASON FINALE AND OH MY GOSH I’M AT A LOSS FOR WORDS. WILL POST MORE TOMORROW DNCSBVGJHFSFHIKEOWSD

Just saw it too. I’m sad that season 1 is over.
(Aug. 29, 2020  6:15 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2020  4:24 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: JUST SAW THE SEASON FINALE AND OH MY GOSH I’M AT A LOSS FOR WORDS. WILL POST MORE TOMORROW DNCSBVGJHFSFHIKEOWSD

Just saw it too. I’m sad that season 1 is over.
Yeah. I think season 2 is rumored to start in January 2020. But, now theories, fanfics, and endless conversations will be running around for a long while until then. I feel bad for Dana’s Twitter account lol
(Aug. 29, 2020  6:24 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2020  6:15 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Just saw it too. I’m sad that season 1 is over.
Yeah. I think season 2 is rumored to start in January 2020. But, now theories, fanfics, and endless conversations will be running around for a long while until then. I feel bad for Dana’s Twitter account lol
Yeah it’s tough to be a created of any show. You mean 2021?
(Aug. 29, 2020  6:31 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2020  6:24 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yeah. I think season 2 is rumored to start in January 2020. But, now theories, fanfics, and endless conversations will be running around for a long while until then. I feel bad for Dana’s Twitter account lol
Yeah it’s tough to be a created of any show. You mean 2021?
Nope it’s groundhog’s year lol yeah sorry. Every episode it gets flooded, so now she’ll probably be asked countless times when season 2 comes out.
(Aug. 29, 2020  6:35 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2020  6:31 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Yeah it’s tough to be a created of any show. You mean 2021?
Nope it’s groundhog’s year lol yeah sorry. Every episode it gets flooded, so now she’ll probably be asked countless times when season 2 comes out.

Probably lol. I became an owl house fan too deep into season 1...
(Aug. 29, 2020  6:51 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2020  6:35 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Nope it’s groundhog’s year lol yeah sorry. Every episode it gets flooded, so now she’ll probably be asked countless times when season 2 comes out.

Probably lol. I became an owl house fan too deep into season 1...
Eh, not really.
(Aug. 29, 2020  6:52 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2020  6:51 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Probably lol. I became an owl house fan too deep into season 1...
Eh, not really.

Ok.
(Aug. 29, 2020  7:31 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2020  6:52 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Eh, not really.

Ok.

Even though I’ve already seen the season finale, I’m rewatching all of season one for the official premiere. Currently on episode 11 lol
Im visiting my cousin tomorrow for my CBT, once we're done we might actually watch it (more like she is forcing me to watch it, but who knows maybe ill like it or maybe ill hate it)
(Aug. 29, 2020  7:46 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Im visiting my cousin tomorrow for my CBT, once we're done we might actually watch it (more like she is forcing me to watch it, but who knows maybe ill like it or maybe ill hate it)

It’s good. But people have different opinions, so I don’t blame you on your decision.
(Aug. 29, 2020  7:46 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Im visiting my cousin tomorrow for my CBT, once we're done we might actually watch it (more like she is forcing me to watch it, but who knows maybe ill like it or maybe ill hate it)
I definitely think you’ll like it. Glad to know the person who cursed me with Venom Spriggan likes The Owl House.
(Aug. 29, 2020  7:47 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
I definitely think you’ll like it. Glad to know the person who cursed me with Venom Spriggan likes The Owl House.

yeah.... Sorry about that, she isn't that great when it comes to competitive

She loves it and has tried to get me into it for a while
(Aug. 29, 2020  7:53 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2020  7:47 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I definitely think you’ll like it. Glad to know the person who cursed me with Venom Spriggan likes The Owl House.

yeah.... Sorry about that, she isn't that great when it comes to competitive

Make her an account here to obsess over The Owl House with the few others here
(Aug. 29, 2020  8:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2020  7:53 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: yeah.... Sorry about that, she isn't that great when it comes to competitive

Make her an account here to obsess over The Owl House with the few others here

What? Venom Spriggan??? Lmao.
The AMA on Reddit hosted by Dana gave some pretty cool answers. It was nice food for thought while we go on hiatus ‘till early 2020.

Also, for those of you who said Lumity shouldn’t happen, well uh, it’s pretty much canon now.
i just started watching the owl house not too long ago but i watched a bunch of episodes.
What is this show about? I might watch it.
(Sep. 04, 2020  2:15 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What is this show about? I might watch it.

Just read the overview, nothing else.

https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/The_Owl_House
This is a good show. Not my favorite or anything, but I’ll definitely watch it if it’s on.
6Jupiter5 DeltaZakuro have any of you seen at least the first episode yet? If so, what did ya think?