Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here.

(Oct. 08, 2011  10:56 PM)SoulBlade#IV Wrote: i have a morphatronic deck which i barley use. i know someone with a awsome deck with light and dark cards. he beat me and he had 11,000 life ponts and i had 0. CRAZY!!!

Really? I just swamped quite a few Agent decks with Morphtronic-Genex. It's not great, but it's fun to use.
(Oct. 08, 2011  11:30 PM)TylerPT Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2011  10:46 PM)IHateNoobs Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2011  10:25 PM)TylerPT Wrote: I've tested them on dn, and they seem really good.

They're not.

Can u also fix my samurai deck?

monsters 17

spells 14

traps 8

good thing about this deck is that its unexpected, and i usually swarm with it even tho it lost 2 smoke signals...

K, done.

ty, btw, my twilight deck is almost done, but if i am unabled to complete it b4 my regionals, should i play my six samurai deck? Is it good enough? or should i play the agents (without herald and stuff) since they dont come in the structure deck, unless i can trade in time

If you can get your agents ready in time for Regionals, use them. If not, go Six sams.

K, time for my fun and good deck, Destiny Gate

monsters 19
spells 22
traps 2
extra deck
(Oct. 08, 2011  8:18 PM)IHateNoobs Wrote: Lolwat. Go learn the ways of good Yu-Gi-Ohs and don't reply with ridiculous things such as this. BTW, your sig doesn't make sense and is untrue. Ever topped a YCS? No, obviously not. Ever played at Worlds? Nope.

hey i can`t go to one because my mom will not take me,duh!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

(Oct. 08, 2011  10:25 PM)TylerPT Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2011  10:05 PM)IHateNoobs Wrote: Dragunities are bad this format, don't bother.

I've tested them on dn, and they seem really good.

monsters 18

spells 14

traps 8

good thing about this deck is that its unexpected, and i usually swarm with it even tho it lost 2 smoke signals...

no one uses rota anymore that card can be stopped by sky scourges,don`t get mad.
im just sayin.ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

One deck, not every1 uses the same deck, just because a deck can stop one of my cards, so what?

My hero gate (not destiny )

monsters 14

spells 25
traps 2

So whats deck better? my hero gate or destiny gate? Any suggestions?
it can lead to down fall because it could stop al spell,traps or both! i`ve dueled agianst it 55 times on my game so i`m an expert! plus rota is weak alot of cards can stop rota in it`s track or steal its power so watch out.
Again, you show that you have ZERO idea on what you're talking about. I don't run HEROs, and even I know that's not right. Plus, the game tells you almost nothing. So please, don't give that kind of advice unless you really know what you're talking about, or do some research.
(Oct. 09, 2011  4:57 PM)SYNCHRO RULER#1 Wrote: it can lead to down fall because it could stop al spell,traps or both! i`ve dueled agianst it 55 times on my game so i`m an expert! plus rota is weak alot of cards can stop rota in it`s track or steal its power so watch out.

First of all, what makes u think ur opponent will draw those types of cards, 2nd, not that many people would negate ROTA, unless its a monster's effect, they would save it for other spells/traps like judgment, warning, etc..

Any1, help meh with mah deck? Or atleast tell me which is better?
(Oct. 09, 2011  3:23 PM)SYNCHRO RULER#1 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2011  8:18 PM)IHateNoobs Wrote: Lolwat. Go learn the ways of good Yu-Gi-Ohs and don't reply with ridiculous things such as this. BTW, your sig doesn't make sense and is untrue. Ever topped a YCS? No, obviously not. Ever played at Worlds? Nope.

hey i can`t go to one because my mom will not take me,duh!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

1), How am I supposed to know that? You're just rude and ignorant.

(Oct. 08, 2011  10:25 PM)TylerPT Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2011  10:05 PM)IHateNoobs Wrote: Dragunities are bad this format, don't bother.

I've tested them on dn, and they seem really good.

monsters 18

spells 14

traps 8

no one uses rota anymore that card can be stopped by sky scourges,don`t get mad.
im just sayin.ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
2) Who runs the Sky Scourges these days? That's right no-one. ROTA is good.

I facetabled when I read "no one uses RotA anymore"...

Anyway, I prefer standard HERO Gate, as opposed to Diamond "Destiny" Gate. Diamond Gate relies too much on Safe Zone and Diamond Dude's mills; I got beat to death by a TKRO because I didn't have a Monster strong enough to beat over/crash into it.

Also, Side Parallel World Fusion; Side 2-3 of them. I Side 2. If I play against Agents, I'll Main from my Side PWF at 2-3 complimented with D-Fissures so they have no ammunition to Hyperion/Kristya my face.

No one plays Future Fusion in HERO Gate; there's another build for that I believe. Also, no Rai-Oh, and 2 Veilers please, and if you're running Diamond Gate, you need 3 Safe Zones.
[quote='IHateNoobs' pid='807577' dateline='1318107938']
Dragunities are bad this format, don't bother.
[/quote

ha,ha,ha,funny. they combine to form death-machines so there.learn before you speak,i`ve learn alot of that from here.im just being helpful.
alot of people use dragunitys amd there good so there "ihatenoobs".i still dont get you name.sorry obuot my last post it didnt work then.Tired
Thx! K, so heres my twilight deck hopefully for regionals, if i can complete it, just bls, veiler, a 2nd jd, 2 lylas, 1 ehren, 1x glow-up bulb and 1 maxx c.

Monsters 26

spells 12

traps 3
(Oct. 09, 2011  3:59 PM)TylerPT Wrote: *Snip*

Have you been watching ChroahCresta's videos? Looks like it, if not go watch. Anyway this isn't HERO Gate, This is Sparta Parallel World HEROES.
(Oct. 10, 2011  1:28 AM)SYNCHRO RULER#1 Wrote:

ha,ha,ha,funny. they combine to form death-machines so there.learn before you speak,i`ve learn alot of that from here.im just being helpful.
alot of people use dragunitys amd there good so there "ihatenoobs".i still dont get you name.sorry obuot my last post it didnt work then.Tired

IHateNoobs/BFireblaze 6509 is infinitely more knowledgeable than you, and several thousand times more than I. Believe me when I say he knows what he's talking about. And his username makes perfect sense.

Working on an Exodia build. Goes as follows:
Monsters (17) (Click to View)
Spells (23) (Click to View)
Traps (0) (Click to View)
Extra (6) (Click to View)
Comments?
the fact of no traps could be an issue, however if the deck is structured well to your style it might pull through.
You know Super Reju doesn't work with Hand Destruction, yeah?
His name is to represent hating noobs. Like some people...

Anyway, when im done my twilight deck, im playing crystal beasts, hell they r so awesome, plz help me cuz i've got no experience lol

can some1 plz help? Also, would it be good to add in dualities, glow-up bulb, a 2nd hamon, 2 summoner monks and mage power?

Monsters 17

spells 19

traps 5

extra deck

Any suggestions?
(Oct. 10, 2011  8:33 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: You know Super Reju doesn't work with Hand Destruction, yeah?

Yeah, I know. I mostly use it more with Thunder Dragon.
I have a deck full of useful random cards, which are useful without any combos or anything. I also have a collection of the cards Yusei have, and any Earthbound Immortals. I am also looking for any Gravekeepers cards as well. I'll put a list of my Yusei cards:

Monsters:
Spells:
Traps:
Synchros:
These are my rare cards:
(Oct. 10, 2011  7:28 PM)Odin Wrote: IHateNoobs/BFireblaze 6509 is infinitely more knowledgeable than you, and several thousand times more than I. Believe me when I say he knows what he's talking about. And his username makes perfect sense.

Why, thank you! Not sure about the smarter than you bit but I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing when I say Dragunities are bad this format.

My thoughts are in red.
(Oct. 10, 2011  8:43 PM)TylerPT Wrote: His name is to represent hating noobs. Like some people...

Anyway, when im done my twilight deck, im playing crystal beasts, hell they r so awesome, plz help me cuz i've got no experience lol
Any suggestions?

I've been thinking of playing CB's for lulz. I probably will, just need to test a build and find out what I'm supposed to do with them.
Actually, Dragunities aren't that bad this format. Heavy Storm helps them quite a bit. The biggest threat to a Dragunity player was always backrow, and even if they don't have Storm in hand, the fact is that people just set a lot less this formant.

(They still aren't good, but they're better than last format in my opinion.)
I have all three egyption gods in my deck. I have made my deck able to help me win in case I cant summon the egyption gods to the field.
Cool story, now read in the bottom left of your 3 gods. U MAD?
Well, u can have 2 of the 3 god cards, ra and obeliesk, but u need the other versions. btw, can any1 help meh with meh twilight deck? or crystal beast (i call it crystal unit)
My current build for DN It is blackwings with a bit of T.G.

Monsters 22
Spells 6
Traps 12
Extra
Oh add me on the DN my name is the same.