Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here.

i cant wait for that Dragunity Structure Deck coming soon. i want it so bad!!

i told my friend about them and he says "Dragons and Winged Beasts come together to kick butt! They are........ DRAGUNITYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
(Oct. 31, 2010  8:15 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: May I ask what that is? o-o
It looks like store credit, except the amount is written.

It's a store credit slip. I won $8.75 for making top 8 out of over 40 people. Smile
you know we're saying who would summon the highest? what about all the Gx god cards fused together and with three axe of despair, burden of the mighty x3, including the three egyptian god cards and prime material dragon so you can't destroy the cards with effects, or inflict life points damage! beat that!
(Nov. 02, 2010  6:45 PM)Nwolf Wrote: you know we're saying who would summon the highest? what about all the Gx god cards fused together and with three axe of despair, burden of the mighty x3, including the three egyptian god cards and prime material dragon so you can't destroy the cards with effects, or inflict life points damage! beat that!

techinally, 3 axe of despair+ 3 burden of mighty would need 6 s/t slots

and do you even have the sacred beasts and armitlye ?
I made a last turn deck and i tested it out today and it did quite good, wanna see it and im updating my remove from play deck since i got new cards
Edit- D.D deck revised
Oter deck up
Deck List?

Enjoy Last Turn while the format is still slow.
Dark Last Turn Deck
Goal- To get one of the two Wickeds out and then get my life points to 100 and activate Last Turn for the win. If unable to get last turn the deck becomes a Dark Destroyer deck
27 Monster Cards
The Wicked Avatar
The Wicked Dreadroot
Summoned SkullZure, Knight of the Dark World x2
Mechanicalcaser
Dark Blade x2
Mad Dog of Darkness
Renge, Gatekeeper of Dark World
Mystic Tomato
Destiny Hero Defender x2
Spirit Reaper x2
Ghost Gardna
Gravekeeper's Guard
Barrier Statue of te Abyss
The Lady in Wight
Despair from te Dark
Kisetai
Double Coston
Ryu Kokki
Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight
Patrician of Darkness
Umbral Soul
Invader of Darkness

9 Spell Cards
Sword of Darkness
Different Dimension Caspule
Reload
Ribbon Rebirth
Pot of Avarice
Axe of Despair
Mystic Plasma Zone
Double Summon
Monster Reborn

7 Trap Cards
A Hero Emerges
Call of te Haunted
Ultimate Offering x2
Spirit Barrier
Dust Tornado
Last Turn
(Nov. 03, 2010  12:24 AM)BeyHunter Wrote: Dark Last Turn Deck
Goal- To get one of the two Wickeds out and then get my life points to 100 and activate Last Turn for the win. If unable to get last turn the deck becomes a Dark Destroyer deck
27 Monster Cards
The Wicked Avatar
The Wicked Dreadroot
Mechanicalcaser
Dark Blade x2
Mad Dog of Darkness
Mystic Tomato
Destiny Hero Defender x2
Spirit Reaper x2
Ghost Gardna
Gravekeeper's Guard
The Lady in Wight
Despair from te Dark
Kisetai
Double Coston
Ryu Kokki
Patrician of Darkness
Umbral Soul
Invader of Darkness

9 Spell Cards
Sword of Darkness
Reload
Ribbon Rebirth
Pot of Avarice
Axe of Despair
Mystic Plasma Zone
Double Summon
Monster Reborn

7 Trap Cards
A Hero Emerges
Call of te Haunted
Ultimate Offering x2
Spirit Barrier
Dust Tornado
Last Turn

if its supposed to be a last turn deck, then wouldnt you need more than 1 copy of last turn?

and 27 monsters? too much imo
(Nov. 03, 2010  1:21 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: and 27 monsters? too much imo

That's not an opinion. It's a FACT. rofl
That deck needs... "a lot of work", to put it nicely.
I kno it needs work, it just a draft, currently trying to get 2 more last turn. I ave so many monsters because te wickeds need 3 tributes and thats the only way to summon.
http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=896152

So does anybody else wonder why they bother playing this game anymore? The apprant reason for all this because of complaints of the price of importing cards. I'm calling major BS on this simply because Konami and Shueisha have no control over the secondary market which by the looks of things this falls under. If they're receiving so many complaints instead of banning cards from play in different areas could they both just work with Shonen Jump Magzine and others companys to find international distrobuters?
(Nov. 02, 2010  10:16 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2010  6:45 PM)Nwolf Wrote: you know we're saying who would summon the highest? what about all the Gx god cards fused together and with three axe of despair, burden of the mighty x3, including the three egyptian god cards and prime material dragon so you can't destroy the cards with effects, or inflict life points damage! beat that!

techinally, 3 axe of despair+ 3 burden of mighty would need 6 s/t slots

and do you even have the sacred beasts and armitlye ?

yes i do! i got the three god cards in a special pack off amazon, the others i got off some chineese guy... i can assure you they are real, and i ment either of the two... not both! also i have cyberdarkdragon and alot of machine monsters
Dude KM Wall? Rock Stun looks so good now. Guardian, Sandman, Wall, Gigantes, Pachycephalo, JJ Master, and [maybe] Marmolith are probably going to be the focus of my next deck. I might also try to incorporate Release from Stone and include more semi/nomi monsters that RFG Rocks.
(Nov. 03, 2010  12:24 AM)BeyHunter Wrote: Dark Last Turn Deck
27 Monster Cards
The Wicked Avatar
The Wicked Dreadroot
Mechanicalcaser
Dark Blade x2
Mad Dog of Darkness
Mystic Tomato
Destiny Hero Defender x2
Spirit Reaper x2
Ghost Gardna
Gravekeeper's Guard
The Lady in Wight
Despair from te Dark
Kisetai
Double Coston
Ryu Kokki
Patrician of Darkness
Umbral Soul
Invader of Darkness

9 Spell Cards
Sword of Darkness
Reload
Ribbon Rebirth
Pot of Avarice
Axe of Despair
Mystic Plasma Zone
Double Summon
Monster Reborn

7 Trap Cards
A Hero Emerges
Call of te Haunted
Ultimate Offering x2
Spirit Barrier
Dust Tornado
Last Turn

You do realise that last turn is banned dont you? Even if your playing traditional you're playing the last turn deck completely wrong.

The idea is to activate Last turn with Jowgen the spiritualist on the field. Your opponent then cant summon so you win.
This deck is used for when me and my friends play we dont play traditional or tournament rules unless we have a tournament
I got bored and with all the talk on forums lately I decided to jump on the bandwagon and combine the two biggest spam engines in the game aka PlantZombie

Dandylion x2
Goblin Zombie x3
Lonfire Blossom x2
Caius the Shadow Monarch x3
Tytannial, Princess of Camellias
Gorz Emmisary of Darkness
Plaugespreader Zombie
Dark Armed Dragon
Zombie Master
Card Trooper
Necro Gardna
Sangan
Mezuki
Spore

Book of Life x2
Book of Moon x3
Enemey Controller x2
Allure of Darkness
Monster Reborn
Giant Trunade
Foolish Burial
Cold Wave
Dark Hole

Pollinosis x2
Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Solemn Judgement
Torrential Tribute
Mirror Force

I'll be replacing Necro Gardna with Grow up Bulb when I get one.
(Nov. 13, 2010  10:34 PM)Black_Rose Wrote: I got bored and with all the talk on forums lately I decided to jump on the bandwagon and combine the two biggest spam engines in the game aka PlantZombie

Dandylion x2
Goblin Zombie x3
Lonfire Blossom x2
Caius the Shadow Monarch x3
Tytannial, Princess of Camellias
Gorz Emmisary of Darkness
Plaugespreader Zombie
Dark Armed Dragon
Zombie Master
Card Trooper
Necro Gardna
Sangan
Mezuki
Spore

Book of Life x2
Book of Moon x3
Enemey Controller x2
Allure of Darkness
Monster Reborn
Giant Trunade
Foolish Burial
Cold Wave
Dark Hole

Pollinosis x2
Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Solemn Judgement
Torrential Tribute
Mirror Force

I'll be replacing Necro Gardna with Grow up Bulb when I get one.

Dude I think your gonna struggle with this deck. It doesnt look very fast for starters. Allure as your only draw card. Its also lacking a lot of milling power you have Trooper and foolish. You wont do this but I would reccomend scrapping the plant idea and replace it with LS. Ryko and lyla with charge and the other LS cards gives you a lot of mill waay more speed and it also opens you up for Chaos Sorcerer plays aswell.
(Nov. 13, 2010  11:46 PM)Newt Wrote: You wont do this but I would reccomend scrapping the plant idea and replace it with LS. Ryko and lyla with charge and the other LS cards gives you a lot of mill waay more speed and it also opens you up for Chaos Sorcerer plays aswell.

Well then, that isn't new anymore then, I think the point of him doing this was to create something new, Zombiesworn and Twilight has already been seen before.
(Nov. 15, 2010  3:39 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2010  11:46 PM)Newt Wrote: You wont do this but I would reccomend scrapping the plant idea and replace it with LS. Ryko and lyla with charge and the other LS cards gives you a lot of mill waay more speed and it also opens you up for Chaos Sorcerer plays aswell.

Well then, that isn't new anymore then, I think the point of him doing this was to create something new, Zombiesworn and Twilight has already been seen before.

You missunderstand the whole part about him saying he is "Jumping on the bandwagon" meaning hes gonna be unoriginal. That and zombies and plants is really a horrible idea. Granted the both have a similar concept they conflict with eachother. There is barely any milling in that deck so its gonna be slow as hell. The reason I reccomend twilight is because it works. You can mix plant or zombie with LS and it will work alot better than plantzombie any day of the week.
Hey guys, I'm going to YCS Atlanta this weekend, and I'm going to be "live-blogging" the event over on my blog, which you can find right here. I'll probably start coverage right as the event starts and keep posting all the way up through day 2, even if I don't make it to day 2 myself.

This will be my second YCS attempt (I went to Nashville back in February and went 2-3 before dropping), and I'm hoping to do well this time around.

Knowing my luck though, I'll probably end up playing a string of GBs and just cry. haha
I have 2 that I use,one is battery man,another im working on is umbreonfromtheshadows idea,hopeless blue-eyes.But in the tournaments,I use my old dragon deck.Im currently building a golem deck.for my hopeless blue eyes I still need Light and Darkness Dragon.
Haha, Wish you luck Roan, unlike you, I haven't been to a regionals even yet, seeing as how my lightsworn deck still isn't finished. I'll be watching the blog. =)
Going to friend tourney this weekend, ill be putting up the deck(in process of reviewing) im using at the torunment tommorow. Ban list doesnt apply in this tourney. Also im working on a vehicroid deck Gasp, any pointers for a vehicroid deck
I also run gravekeepers if I feel like using it.btw its the best deck I have.