Discord Server for Beyblade modding enthusiasts

Hey, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I recently created a small discord server for people who enjoy talking about Beyblade modding. Whether you add weight to a layer, paint a layer, create a gimmick, or even create your own beys using 3D printing, you are welcome to chat about it here. You can also talk about the anime, your favorite stock bey combos, or battles you've had. There are currently just a few people on the server, and I hope to introduce more. The link to the server is: [link removed]. Here is the information on the server info channel:

Welcome to the Bey-Trainer's Club

BTC is a discord server I created for bladers and beytrainers alike to explore the possibilities of beyblade customization, modification, and creation. Whether you like to add ball bearings to a layer to add weight, sand down contact points to make a defense type, or design a new bey from scratch, you are welcome here to share ideas and show off your designs to others. We accept all kinds here, and we look forward to seeing what you have to offer!
Rules:

-Be respectful. Treat others with respect or you will get the boot.

-Don't steal credit. You wouldn't want somebody taking credit for a design you made, so don't steal it from others.

-No spamming (You can ping people, but not excessively)

-No advertising other servers

-No excessive cursing or foul/inappropriate behavior

-No NSFW content
-Use common sense
(Jun. 28, 2018  3:15 PM)XanderM Wrote: Hey, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I recently created a small discord server for people who enjoy talking about Beyblade modding. Whether you add weight to a layer, paint a layer, create a gimmick, or even create your own beys using 3D printing, you are welcome to chat about it here. You can also talk about the anime, your favorite stock bey combos, or battles you've had. There are currently just a few people on the server, and I hope to introduce more. The link to the server is: [link removed]. Here is the information on the server info channel:

Welcome to the Bey-Trainer's Club

BTC is a discord server I created for bladers and beytrainers alike to explore the possibilities of beyblade customization, modification, and creation. Whether you like to add ball bearings to a layer to add weight, sand down contact points to make a defense type, or design a new bey from scratch, you are welcome here to share ideas and show off your designs to others. We accept all kinds here, and we look forward to seeing what you have to offer!
Rules:

-Be respectful. Treat others with respect or you will get the boot.

-Don't steal credit. You wouldn't want somebody taking credit for a design you made, so don't steal it from others.

-No spamming (You can ping people, but not excessively)

-No advertising other servers

-No excessive cursing or foul/inappropriate behavior

-No NSFW content
-Use common sense

It expired
Sorry, but we don't allow advertising of discord servers. If you want to talk about Beyblade you might as well talk about it here.