Disappointed about Guardian Kerbeus' stock combo (gK. H. R.)

BEFORE READING THIS PLEASE NOTE!: I am new, and because I am new I accidentally posted this in the 'General discussions' section, this is me posting this again, the old thread was closed by a moderator because of this reason!

Is it just me or do gK's parts seem disappointing? I mean heavy revolve doesn't fit Kerbeus I personally think that it would be nice if the parts were featuring a frame, maybe gK could have a disc like: 8. B. or maybe  8. G. or maybe even 5. B.  and for the driver it could be Nothing or Atomic and even though I know it would be a bit too OP I would still like to see it with Bearing or Planet but Nothing or Atomic would still be super good for the Kerbeus line, also I don't think Loop or Flugel would be good though.

(I would just like to say thank you for reading and I am a huge Kerbeus fan also if you didn't know what Kerbeus' god ability was, the orange part is POM) 
Feel the exact same, hopefully we get a new kerbeus in the new Burst series (burst god/evolution is almost over)
I'd like
Gk.4C.Gd
I chose guard since it does the same thing press did (keep the beyblade up)
The reason your original thread was closed by me was because the topic didn't warrant making a thread about. As well as being in the wrong forum.

If you would like to continue your rant, you can do it in this thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...pid1413798.