Dimension Driver not working

I just got a GT Triple Set with Lord Spriggan (today), but the Dimension' is weird. It does not seems to be changing modes, just changing height. What should i do?
The change of height is the change mode so, yeah.
You mean the rubber spike isn't retracting all the way?
My dm' does that too, think it's intentional. If you slowly turn the dimension driver, try to find the point where the rubber tip sticks out least. Do a few battles, wear it down a bit and it'll be much more aggressive

I don't know if there's any value in keeping the rubber tip as long as it is out of box, might want to look into that before you wear it
(Aug. 07, 2021  3:26 PM)StookyWaffles Wrote: You mean the rubber spike isn't retracting all the way?
My dm' does that too, think it's intentional. If you slowly turn the dimension driver, try to find the point where the rubber tip sticks out least. Do a few battles, wear it down a bit and it'll be much more aggressive

I don't know if there's any value in keeping the rubber tip as long as it is out of box, might want to look into that before you wear it

yeah its that. i've seen videos on the web of the rubber getting all in the body of the driver, while mine always would let a tip outside, so it wouldn't be that agressive. 
But the fact that the tip wears down quickly, maybe it can solve this problem.