Digital Power Launcher

I was wondering if the Digital Power Launcher comes with any points. If it doesn't should I just get a plain beypointer?
(Nov. 11, 2010  2:21 AM)Serpent9 Wrote: I was wondering if the Digital Power Launcher comes with any points. If it doesn't should I just get a plain beypointer?

Both are bad.
Do you know how many points the power launcher starts with? I know the plain pointer starts with 10,000
they both come with 1000 bey points btw in japan it still has uses, you are able to transfer points from your pointer to you beypoint card, however you can't trade points on the pointer for beys
when does it come to the U S?
The beypointer is not coming, so why chould this be different???
(Nov. 11, 2010  2:29 AM)tman14 Wrote: they both come with 1000 bey points btw in japan it still has uses, you are able to transfer points from your pointer to you beypoint card, however you can't trade points on the pointer for beys
No, it is not possible to use the points from your Beypointer anymore. That ended months ago. Now, you can only get points with the Bey Ta 2 Go machine, using the BeyPoint Card.

Also, this did not need a new topic. And Hasbro will never release this or the Beypointer.