12.50%
Its "okay"
0%
Not so good
0%
Horrid!
12.50%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)

Heres the story for me and Akio's site, Digimon Zero! We decided to make a story for it, heres the first chapter. In this chapter, the main character, Kai, finds himself in the Digital World with the fresh form of his future partner, Dracomon!

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Again, sorry for another short chapter. This ones a cliff-hanger =3

We are not taking character requests, sorry!
its cool i remember watching digimon and i want to read more chapters now
Cool!!!!make more chapters please!I was also making my own too!
I'm workin' on it now!

I put up chapter two, sorry for the short chapters, once the story progresses a bit more they will be longer, okay guys?
Sweet, that's about exactly how I thought it would go like.
Thanks! And in case people didn't relies, the digivices are the ones from adventure, the first season.
Only you would add chapters at 10 at night, Tamer Burn.
Hehe, I had nothing else to do at the time but write them, hehe. XD

Uncertain Okay, I still don't have anything to do, so I'll make some more of the story! XD
I like the story! And of course you would make more story during the night just for the fun of it. XD
Thanks! This is probably my best story yet, even though I'm not so far.

I thought I might as well post the characters. Heres the heroes.

Name: Kai
Partner: Dracomon
Crest: Heroism
Digivice(s): Digivice, D-Terminal
He's the main character and male hero. He holds the crest of Heroism. He's kind to his teammates, friends, and family. He has black hair, blue eyes, he wears a silver t-shirt with the crest of heroism (I'll post the art for the Crest of Heroism sooner or later.),ripped cargo pants, a red vest, Davis' inherited goggles and blue sneakers.

Name: Lana
Partner: MarineAngemon
Crest: Leadership
Digivice(s): Digivice, D-Terminal
She's the second main character and the female hero. She holds the crest of Leadership. She holds most of the personalities of Kai. She wears a red short sleeve hoodie, the red eye-pieces and blue jeans. She also has blonde hair and green eyes.
Here's Akio:
Name:Akio
Crest:Wisdom
Partner:Kamemon
Bio: Akio talks a lot and makes jokes all the time, he gets on everyones nerves but he really is a good friend. He's a lot like henry with a sense of humor. Here's one joke: " Why the heck is this turtle stalking me!".
Name: Raven
Partner: Gumdramon
Bio: Quiet, does not care about anything and is very mysterious
(Aug. 12, 2012  3:15 PM)Kirito Wrote: Name: Raven
Bio: Quiet, does not care about anything and is very mysterious

Sorry, We aren't taking character requests, I did because I requested this story before he wrote it and I'm a bad writer, I ditch most of my stories.
I thought I might as well describe the Crest of Heroism and The Crest of Leadership. The Crest of Leadership is golden with three small stars going across the middle. I got the idea from how a general has the star badges. The Crest of Heroism is silver with a sword across the middle. I got this idea from the medieval stories where a hero of the story slays a dragon with a sword.
I haven't watched Digimon season 1 for a long time, what's a crest?
They describe an attribute of the holder. They used the tags to hold the crest, and the crest themselves can Digivolve their partner to the Ultimate stage.
You are a great writer! I knew you'd drag it out to get Akio in the story.
This story keeps getting interesting!
Thanks, now I know for sure this is my best story yet. I think I'll write chapter 5 now.
Yeah baby, Akio is here. KAMEMONHAMEHAAAA! Here is a drawing of Akio
The image didn't work.
I fixed it. You write the coolest stories. I think this is your best story.
Thanks! That means a lot.
Your welcome! Please write more,Pleeeaaaase!
Of course I will =D