Digimon Zero (A Digimon RPG)

KaizerBurn and I are starting a Digimon RPG called Digimon Zero, and we need some help with making it.
I will not create the game, I'm just going to do character design sketches and make small bits of the story.
I TOLD YOU NOT TO POST THE DANG THREAD YET!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry KaizerBurn, I read your pm after I made it.
umm.. maybe u can introduce the sort of digivice like digimon data squad again DNA CHARGE!!! that was awesome
and create a guy called Sean with falcomon who is ninja-like
Remember, its a RPG and we haven't thought much about it. We haven't even found someone to make the site yet.
one more idea sorry for double post u can make lots of different people u can be like data squad or tamers or hunters (the final series)
We're still thinking what its going to be about.
I got a couple questions.

What do you need help with? Is this RPG going to be forum-based or an actual RPG? What do you plan on creating this RPG with?
I could make the game via RPG maker VX. anyways, I could write some of the story.
We won't need help for awhile, and yes, its a forum based RPG.

Based off my plans, I'm probably going to base it off of Tamers, with some things like the Digi-eggs and crests from the original two seasons.
(Aug. 09, 2012  5:01 AM)KaiserBurn Wrote: We won't need help for awhile, and yes, its a forum based RPG.

Based off my plans, I'm probably going to base it off of Tamers, with some things like the Digi-eggs and crests from the original two seasons.

Sounds good, Kaizerburn. Keep up the good work!
I can make the website! Just tell me what to do if you want me to make it!!! Grin
well i am good at creating sprites so if you need help with that let me know
We will think about your offers, once we're done thinking of the gameplay.
This sounds awesome! I can't wait to see it! Grin
A estimate on when we will have the site based on how we're doing, probably next April, we haven't done much, other then start the plans. There will be D-Terminals, D-Arks, cards and a card store. It may also have a v-pet based feature, sprites will come in handy for that.
I never knew much about Digimon and the only game I have is the 2010 World Championships on the DS I think, but it sounds cool! Hope you guys finish this! Smile
(Aug. 09, 2012  7:22 PM)KaiserBurn Wrote: A estimate on when we will have the site based on how we're doing, probably next April, we haven't done much, other then start the plans. There will be D-Terminals, D-Arks, cards and a card store. It may also have a v-pet based feature, sprites will come in handy for that.

Aw man, can we have a beta? I hope it's in beta soon, I want to play it! But I have never played the TCG, can the cards be Digimon you put in your digital Digi-vice?
If you've seen the anime for Tamers, they use cards to give their partners temporally powers, like a boost with a certain stat, or another Digimon's move, an enchantment or a weapon. Their will probably be a alpha, but we're not even ready for that yet.
Tamers was my favorite season, I remember the cards! You read my mind, so could I play it once it's in the alpha stage?
Yo man, you need these steps,

indev->infdev->alpha->beta->release

It's quite odd to just jump to alpha when you don't have any work done.
Thats my point. We aren't even ready to set up the site.
Tamer Burn is writing a story about Digimon Zero.
That is correct. I will start it tonight! *confidant face!*

I've been thinking, and I think we are going to base it off of Adventure and 02. Either way, thats the way I'm doing it in the story.
I thought it would be like Tamers, but 02 is my second favorite season.