Digimon RPG/Battle Online

yeah guys, I might join Mihira tommorow, but at the moment i'm just too busy...
Capturing Digimon hasn't exactly been hard for me but more time consuming lol. I've got a Gabumon on both my accounts and a Gomamon on my Majira account both of which are over level 20 (finally got Garurumon Grin)
Im downloading this right now. Taking ages though.
Oh finally a good digimon game online! No Korean stuff anymore!

Has anyone seen the other digimon game?
Its here: http://www.joymax.com/dmo/
Its called Digimon Masters.
Obviously Im getting Battle, but has anyone tried Masters and seen the differences?
Either way, I hope im not getting too off topic.
I do play the game. It's been a while, but I'm getting back into it. I caught a Koromon (Lucky!), but failed the Wormmon rental quest pretty bad.
does anyone know where to get auras? apparently they allow you to walk outside of battle with your digimon higher than rookie level, but idk where to shop for them or if they're drops
Earlier this year, I just found one. This was in, like, May.
About to sign up! If possible, my IGN is going to be oBlackPower/ oBlack/ iBlack/ uBlack/ Black/ or Pride.
(Oct. 09, 2011  4:07 PM)Amber Rosario Wrote: Omega, you had to download from a mirror site. now for my question, how do I use the public chat? I've clicked everything and it doesn't work

i did its still not working.
The Mihira server is down. I just got a message saying server disconnected, so yeah Unhappy we're stuck for a while
(Oct. 09, 2011  8:32 PM)Manicben Wrote: Has anyone seen the other digimon game?
Its here: http://www.joymax.com/dmo/
Its called Digimon Masters.
Obviously Im getting Battle, but has anyone tried Masters and seen the differences?
Either way, I hope im not getting too off topic.

Yeah, that's known. Digimon Masters is sooo addicting; I woke up at 3 am and played until 6am, when it kicked me off because I ran out of play tiem -__- its on OBT right now so...

Masters is by far different from Battle. Totally different world, set up, battle system, EVERYTHING. It's not even a revamped version. Imo, I love it.
I have some shirts and necklaces on Mihira server that I want to sell. Anyone need them?
i'm thinking about this, why don't we all join up to masters, and play together? it would be easier if we set off as a group surely?
that would be a good idea, we could pretend to be the digidestined XD
We shouldn't do it in OBT. Wait for its official release at the very least.
(Oct. 13, 2011  7:42 AM)Nwolf Wrote: i'm thinking about this, why don't we all join up to masters, and play together? it would be easier if we set off as a group surely?
Sure, are you a master? Also you do play on Mihira right?
omg..why wont the game just work for me?i downlioaded everything i needed and it still wont start.
(Oct. 07, 2011  1:10 AM)Deikailo Wrote: It's timed turned based battle.

Sadface Unhappy. Why can't it be real time like good games?
Chocked turned base games are fun.just look at final fanasty.
I enjoy playing it, though i'm a bit...stuck... atm...
(Oct. 15, 2011  5:48 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2011  1:10 AM)Deikailo Wrote: It's timed turned based battle.

Sadface Unhappy. Why can't it be real time like good games?

Final Fantasy, anything made by Artix Entertainment, Dragon Quest, and almost all RPGs say hi.
(Oct. 09, 2011  6:19 PM)Deikailo Wrote: What's your username? I'm all the way in geko land.

I'm SamanthaD on there, AND STUCK in the Real World part of the game. Tamer level 16, Gigamon level 16, and one of the little Lv1 things (which I trained up to Lv14 and it Digivolved at Lv11 or something Smile )
by that point, you should at least have warp cards to get to Mudfrigimon village. if you don't have that by now then you'll be stuck for a long time
I wish this game wasn't entirely just grinding for exp.
(Oct. 15, 2011  12:56 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2011  7:42 AM)Nwolf Wrote: i'm thinking about this, why don't we all join up to masters, and play together? it would be easier if we set off as a group surely?
Sure, are you a master? Also you do play on Mihira right?

I haven't got digimon masters yet, but soon will, and no i'm on the Antyla server.