Digimon RPG/Battle Online

the chance of capture is exactly 0.01 %, therefore you pretty much have no chance of catching one. the best way is get to tamer lvl 35 and get capture net.
wow, then I was lucky. I managed to catch the in training form of Biyomon Grin and I know that I'm the right level to use every chat but shout, because another friend of mine who is the same level could use them. I just need to know what button/click I need to do
Really? That low of a percentage? I have 5 Digimon...
yeah, it's annoyingly low, thats why people dislike wemade, along with the same rents over and over again. it wasn't always like it though, infact I joined right at the start when it first came out, and I caught a koromon and tsunomon, but now the majority of people can only catch by net, thats why i'm really annoyed I lost my digimon.
No offense to anyone who uses capture nets but, the low capture rate imo is a marketing scam. I have a full party and no capture nets used yet even though I still have some from events.
(Oct. 09, 2011  5:40 PM)Nwolf Wrote: yeah, it's annoyingly low, thats why people dislike wemade, along with the same rents over and over again. it wasn't always like it though, infact I joined right at the start when it first came out, and I caught a koromon and tsunomon, but now the majority of people can only catch by net, thats why i'm really annoyed I lost my digimon.
You mean the rate wasn't always that low?

Oh, yeah, I was like one of the first people on the entire server so of course I stacked my party, haha.

How do you get Impmon or Veemon?
can somebody please tell me how to use the regular chat? level is no problem for me, I just gotta know what to click. and also, is there a way I can digivolve my rookie into champion form outside of battle?
Enter > Text > Enter?
thanks Dei. I feel like such a noob... I've never played a game with controls like this one
(Oct. 09, 2011  5:55 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2011  5:40 PM)Nwolf Wrote: yeah, it's annoyingly low, thats why people dislike wemade, along with the same rents over and over again. it wasn't always like it though, infact I joined right at the start when it first came out, and I caught a koromon and tsunomon, but now the majority of people can only catch by net, thats why i'm really annoyed I lost my digimon.

Oh, yeah, I was like one of the first people on the entire server so of course I stacked my party, haha.

no originally it started off almost 50/50 or more like 20/80, but you had quite a high chance of getting one, now its near impossible. Also the only way of getting veemon/impmon is wecash, or a rental, which are extremely hard, you are required to get it to like lvl 61 in 1 week, which is way too hard for the average 'non-nerd stuck to the screen with nothing better to do' person.
I'm going to dowload this game when I get on my laptop in a few minutes. You guys make me wanna play it, so I'm gonna! Mhria server, here I come!
(Oct. 09, 2011  6:02 PM)Nwolf Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2011  5:55 PM)Deikailo Wrote:

no originally it started off almost 50/50 or more like 20/80, but you had quite a high chance of getting one, now its near impossible. Also the only way of getting veemon/impmon is wecash, or a rental, which are extremely hard, you are required to get it to like lvl 61 in 1 week, which is way too hard for the average 'non-nerd stuck to the screen with nothing better to do' person.
So I have to pay money for one and then level it in order to keep it?
i'm getting pretty lonely here in the antyla server, should I just make another player, but get you guys to back me up saying I have a better account?
(Oct. 09, 2011  6:09 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2011  6:02 PM)Nwolf Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2011  5:55 PM)Deikailo Wrote: You mean the rate wasn't always that low?

So I have to pay money for one and then level it in order to keep it?

no you can pay to get an egg, and you lvl it up like normal and keep it, or if you can't pay for it they sometimes do rental quests where you get the digi at lvl 1, and have to get it to a certain lvl in order to keep it.

yes you should Nwolf Grin I need an active buddy on the game. I added Deikailo, but we're never on at the same time Uncertain
I just signed off a minute ago..
well, I'll be waiting in the MudFrigimon village for you, Dei Smile probably by the chief
What's your username? I'm all the way in geko land.
(Oct. 09, 2011  6:19 PM)Deikailo Wrote: What's your username? I'm all the way in geko land.
Dei did you get my friend request? I'm young blood.
There aren't any requests. You have to contact someone and you both have to add each other. You can add someone just to stalk them, in a sense. Much like AIM vs. MSN.
(Oct. 09, 2011  6:35 PM)Deikailo Wrote: There aren't any requests. You have to contact someone and you both have to add each other. You can add someone just to stalk them, in a sense. Much like AIM vs. MSN.
Oh, ok were are you I have a warp card. Or 100 of them.
Got about 11 minutes left. Downloading it now. This is gonna be pretty awesome Grin
(Oct. 09, 2011  6:44 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2011  6:35 PM)Deikailo Wrote: There aren't any requests. You have to contact someone and you both have to add each other. You can add someone just to stalk them, in a sense. Much like AIM vs. MSN.
Oh, ok were are you I have a warp card. Or 100 of them.
I just signed off. My ISP sucks and always DCs me. How come it says all of my friends are offline when people are clearly whispering me?
I usually just have to close the friend list and reopen it to see who's online if they log in after I open it. try that