Digimon RPG/Battle Online

I've tried to download this, but it's confusing for me. I've made an account and tried to download, but it always says error
Download from a mirror site.
urgh, didn't know you could click any of those Tired thanks Dei. I should get it now
What level are you guys' Digmon? I bet deikailo has all awesome ones Unhappy
Not really. I went and checked and my tamer level was nearly 40, but my highest level is my Gabumon at level 26. I have 5 Digimon, though.
(Oct. 07, 2011  1:43 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Not really. I went and checked and my tamer level was nearly 40, but my highest level is my Gabumon at level 26. I have 5 Digimon, though.
Oh, My strategy was get only digmon good in the long run and have a checkpoint on each one. When I've completed that level checkpoint I would level the next one true to that same checkpoint.

(Oct. 07, 2011  1:43 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Not really. I went and checked and my tamer level was nearly 40, but my highest level is my Gabumon at level 26. I have 5 Digimon, though.

Well I just train 1 digimon. It will be 2 once I get my most favorite digimons. Is it possible to get Imperdramon PM?
Woah, haven't posting on this forum in a while!

On topic: Just got back into playing Digimon Battle! It's been so annoying. I had to re-download it. And since that took forever, I played the Digimon Masters open beta while waiting for the download to finish.
my name is kageouka,but my download is still loading
If you're still downloading, then your name is not Kageouka in the game for sure. It could be taken.

Your account =/= your tamer name
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!This download is taking to long!!!!!!!!
(Oct. 07, 2011  3:25 AM)Trident Wrote: gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!This download is taking to long!!!!!!!!

Why don't u just stop everything ur doing on ur computer and let it download? It should download faster then.
I wasn't listening to the tutorial when it told me, and now i don't know how to battle. help?
You right or double click on your enemies. You can select your special moves with F2 and F3. F1 is your default move, which requires no MP.
Only two of my digimon aren't 41 yet Patamon and Kokomon.
I was addicted to this when it first came out in Korean. Thank God it's in English now.

My name is Zhay (couldn't think of anything XD) and my digimon is Gulimon. It's been a while since I played this account, but my digimon is Gulimon and both are level 19.
(Oct. 07, 2011  1:15 AM)Deikailo Wrote: But what is your tamer name? Because BlitzUK is coming up as invalid.

My bad, I'm actually on the Majira Server with the name BlitzUK but I've now started on the Mihira Server under the same name.
I made my alt first for some reason xD it's Dakaros, on Mihira. I'll be making my main later tonight. I might be playing my alt because I want to level up my Gigimon into Guilmon. I just hope AmberRose isn't taken
i actualy made a account on this i just need to instal it now :p after this ill start playing a bunch as i like rpgs alot.

okay edit:now it wont let me instal the game it keeps saying error Uncertain
Omega, you had to download from a mirror site. now for my question, how do I use the public chat? I've clicked everything and it doesn't work
You need to be at a certain tamer level to use it.
I'm a silver tamer. is that good enough? or I was, last I checked. it might have improved because of my getting a champion digimon
I just realised i'm a lvl 62 tamer I think, so I'm not gonna abandon that one! so I'm JoshJay on the Antyla server, I haven't been on in ages, so i'm a bit rusty!
(Oct. 09, 2011  4:14 PM)Amber Rosario Wrote: I'm a silver tamer. is that good enough? or I was, last I checked. it might have improved because of my getting a champion digimon
No, its not. I think you have to be a master tamer or whatever, and your tamer level has to be at least 41 or 51. I don't know I'm level 70 tamer and only have 2 digimons that aren't mega.

I joined my tamer name is Dacis (Typo). On the Mihira Server. Why can't I catch anything everytime I try to catch one it says capture failed. Is it that hard to catch something? I weakened it considerably.