Digimon - Digivice Collections

I was just wondering if anyone remembered the Digivices, let alone the series which was comprised of four and more seasons. I have a small collection of Japanese Digivices, all of which are NOT for sale. Just wondering if anyone else has Digivices, regardless of region.

[Image: 0902091902c.th.jpg]

[Image: 0902091902b.th.jpg]

[Image: 0902091902a.th.jpg]

[Image: 0212092153.th.jpg]

[Image: 71271527721323625956573.th.jpg]

[Image: 71271492354173625956573.th.jpg]

[Image: 0902091903.th.jpg]

[Image: 0902091902.th.jpg]

The above Digivices are all mine, if not mentioned before. =P
oohhh jealous of your Japanese digivices T_T

I don't have a very excellent collection, but I hardly payed any money for mine, and they all work perfectly, so thats pretty awesome Tongue_out The total cost of my collection is probably $8 CDN

[Image: img4197t.jpg]

I wish I had a season 1 digivice. People often tell me that they're going to give me an old one, but they never come through Unhappy
Awesome collection!! Here is my collection so far:

[Image: DSC_1595.jpg]

I also have a fake D-tector:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/S...C_1599.jpg

And I have a Japanese v3 D-Scanner (I'll upload a pic of that when I get the chance... I'm on vacation right now and don't have a picture uploaded). But... its exactly the same as the one 桃太郎 has. (The red one (Takuya I guess))
Nice nice!!! And @ Minion, you'll be surprised how much your Digimon stuff can go for on eBay, not that I'm encouraging you to sell =P just saying haha And I think I'm going to finish my D-Arc collection this year.. I've seen some that go for min. 80 bucks, and max @ 300... @_@ Then I'm onto D-3s and OG Digivices
Oh, and I can't wait to get the new digivice coming out with season six!

The Xros (Cross) Loader!

Here is the info I have on that so far...
"To match with the broadcast of the new series, Bandai will release the "Digimon Xros Loader" (7140 yen) in October, a handheld device toy where one can compete with their monsters while raising them. In the anime, it appears as the key item that calls up Digimon or allows them to fuse, so among items of similar type, it will be the first to be equipped with color LCD. It will also come with voice recognition, and one can use it to obtain new Digimon through nearby sounds, and even have limited edition Digimon transmitted to it from sounds of the cell phone or television. It also comes with wireless so you can communicate with other players while enjoying battles with your armies. What's more, it can even be used as an MP3 player that can hold up to 50 songs, and if you insert the Digi-memory that is sold separately, you can call up legendary Digimon that had once starred in the past."

From arapokemaster on BakuganBuzz.

looks awesome btw!
(Jun. 25, 2010  11:33 PM)Minion Wrote: oohhh jealous of your Japanese digivices T_T

I don't have a very excellent collection, but I hardly payed any money for mine, and they all work perfectly, so thats pretty awesome Tongue_out The total cost of my collection is probably $8 CDN

[Image: img4197t.jpg]

I wish I had a season 1 digivice. People often tell me that they're going to give me an old one, but they never come through Unhappy

We have the same D-ARC the only digivice I own. I wanted a season 2 but I waited too long to get one. I still think they looked the best, but man was I in love with tamers. MOMENTAI
Not at the moment. Where did you get yours from
i have the 2nd digimon tamagotchi idk if that counts?
i also did have a season 1 digivice that didnt have any electronic parts that came with my patamon toy i got when i was little x3 i have no idea where it is now tho
All I have is the red D-Tector. I used to have the yellow and blue digivices from Adventure 02 as well as the D-Terminal but they got sold by mom when I was younger. I always wanted the green one from Digimon Tamers. Tongue_out
Look for them on eBay and Yahoo Japan Auctions
That fake d-tector is pretty cool looking.

I know exactly how valuable digivices are! I have tried buying them online but they are always OMGexpensive. Thats why all of mine are from friends and thrift stores. When digivices were for sale in stores, I never had enough money and my parents refused to buy me any. I got my d-tector for $5 at walmart, and I can remember begging my parents to buy a bunch of them. If they had let me buy a bunch, I would be able to sell them for SO MUCH now >: (
Man I had one from every season almost, sadly they got stolen from me when I was a kid. ):
I'm not really a fan of the Digivices, but the Digivice IC and Burst are awesome because it's a mix of Virtual pet and Questing!

Here is my current collection:

D-3 (Yellow)
D-Terminal (USA)
Digimon Neo (Red/Black)
Digimon Mini v2

(Comming in the Mail)
D-Scanner v1 (Japanese D-Tector)
Deck of Cards for the D-Scanner
Digimon Accelerator

I like the V-Pets more because you actually take care of them and they keep their Evolutions and you can Jogress with others.

I Hope the new Digivice Xros Loader is just like the IC and Burst!
Ohh!! How is the Digimon Accelerator? I really want to get one!!! But I need to save money for better Beys, then I need to finish my D-Arc collection, D-3 collection, OG Digivice Collection and D-Scanner collection in that order lol. I need a D-Terminal, too.
Just received my Accel and it's pretty much a Pendulum X, or any other V-Pet for that matter. I like the fact you can change the Face Plates and battling is easy(Just keep pressing the grip!)

Mainly got it because I need my Mini V2 to go mega and it needs battles for that. Meantime I am playing with my D-Scanner! So fun!
I have a green digivice, a version seen throughout the third season Digimon Tamers. This is the only one I have at the moment. My siblings have Adventure and Adventure 02 digivices and a D-Terminal though. XD *is jealous* The new Digi-Xros sounds great and I may be tempted to get it once we find out more.
And guys I'd try and hit up Amazon for some ICs and Bursts. Last time I seen like 2 ICs and a Burst deal for about 35 bucks.
Currently, my aim is to collect the Digivices/other associated electronics from Digimon Seasons 1-4. There are some Digivices like the Accel that I want to get though... And for me the Scanner is also kinda fun too. I get on a lot of ppl's nerves when I randomly scan their stuff and get Hybrids and stuff haha
i used to have all of digivices and i was so stupid to belive digimon was real that i went on an "adventure"
and i even have the limited digivice thats like a cellphone from what i translated the japanese language from my japenese friend she said that it said that all the digivices system are combined to make that digivice
<3 I knew someone back in middle school who had a digivice. I always wanted to get one but never did.
They look so cool. Haha
I only have my Japanese Season 1 Digivice and My Crest of Courage

since i love the Digimon Adventure Season 1-2
the rest suck imo Wink

[Image: Photo0133.jpg]
You have no idea how rare/expensive that Digivice is!!! =O Super jealous~!!
I think i had one. but for all i know an Agumon could've smashed it to peices.
i used to have one a long time ago, but i dont know what happened to it Tongue_out

i remember it was red and black though
I have:
2 season 1 digivices,
2 of the ones that use the card,
2 of the ones that SAmaster14 posted(the one in the bottom right),
one of the thing that minion posted(the one on the bottom right),
1 of the ones in momo's first picture.