DigiMon: Makoto's Adventures

A/N: This a little number made in collaboration by Kai8000 and me, and it takes place in the mid-1990s, back when the original DigiMon v-pets were around. In case you're wondering, I meant to capitalize the M in Digimon. Below here is the Prologue. One more thing; the Chapters will be written in MS Word, and put in the opening post. Enjoy!

Prologue
Chapter 1: Enter Makoto!
Chapter 2: The First Battles!
Chapter 3: Ninja Ambush!
Chapter 4-1: New Allies in the Drill Tunnel! Part 1

I hope this turns out good! I'll put down the characters:

Name: Makoto Daishima
Creator: T. L-Drago 9207 & Kai8000
Partner: Agumon, named Burn
Digivice: D-95
Desc: Brown hair, golden goggles, green eyes, green vest with a white t-shirt. He is a good tamer and rivals with Kane

Name: Kane Rander
Creator: Kai8000
Partner: Gabumon, named Freezehorn
Digivice: D-95, red
Desc: Jet-black hair, maroon eyes, and a brown coat. He is a serious Tamer,vand a fierce fighter. Although, he acts very brotherly with Makoto. He is also U.S's national Digital Monsters champion.

Thanks for the heads-up, man!
Whoa! This is awesome! I love reading Digimon stories because the monsters people come up with are AMAZING! This looks EPIC! Grin
Thanks! I'm pretty sure T.L-Drago 9207 has started writing chapter one. If you thought this part was awesome, I bet you can't wait for Makoto and Kane's epic battle.
@ Kai8000: I'm sure he can, man!
I'm just sayin', its going to be epic. P.S. That 'he' is a she.
@ Kai8000: Oh, silly me!
@ ChinaBlade: My mistake, ma'am!
(Jul. 01, 2012  6:25 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ Kai8000: Oh, silly me!
@ ChinaBlade: My mistake, ma'am!

It's fine. I get that A LOT. You're, like, the fifth person today to mistake me for a guy. XD
What else would you like to see in CHapter 1, asides form a battle between Makoto and Kane?
Thats going to be in chapter 2. In chapter 1 we should have Makoto being brought to the Digital World and meeting the real life version of his Greymon.
I was asking ChinaBlade
Oh, but still, their battle is going to happen in chapter 2.
switched it around, eh?
No...... weren't we planning on having it in chapter 2? Never mind that, I have a new character.

Name: Nya Rander
Creator: Kai800
Partner: Psychemon
Desc: Kane's adopted younger sister who accidently got into the Digital World. Has long brown hair, blue eyes, and brown gloves.
Digivice: Purple d-arc (D-arcs that appear later in the story)
First appearence: Chapter 6
@ Kai8000: Nice!

Thanks! I forgot to add some things though; I'll fix it up now.

There! All fixed up.
you didn't fix Psychemon's spelling
Now I did. When will you post the new chapter?
Hmm, maybe later today, but don't worry, I'll finish it
Chapter 1 is up!
Epic! I can't wait for more!
Glad you liked it!
(Jul. 02, 2012  7:47 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Glad you liked it!

Dude, I saw Kai-V reading this. No lie lol.
Wow, that sounds amazing!